Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprite Requests

+2
Beedrill
KFCutman
6 posters

Go down

Sprite Requests Empty Sprite Requests

Post by Beedrill Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello you members of Pokemon Genesis, I, Beedrill (or as some know me, Pooch), am taking requests for making pixel art sprites for your characters (or atleast sprites of people). Here are some sprites I made, and after that some notes I should say.

Sprite Requests Erebos18 Sprite Requests Erebos13 Sprite Requests Enyo13 Sprite Requests Enyofa12 Sprite Requests Myster11
Sprite Requests Enyoer12 Sprite Requests Erebos15

First is that I make three different kinds, full body, face, and a vs. banner (useful for the mods or admins, but I would first have to make a face sprite in order to be able to make it, and the person (or pokemon) you are fighting).

Second, face sprites are sometimes easier, but since I'm not the best with shadows, I would probably have an easier time making a full body sprite, and also the fact that I will be using pokemon trainer sprites from pokemon black and white (and maybe grab some from another pokemon game sooner or later, so meaning I could make making full body sprites easier), also, please don't ask me to make a full body sprite when I can only see a face, I'm not gonna make guesses for your character, my apologese in advanced

Third, it might take me a while to make them, I am not gonna be always in the mood to make a sprite, and also, so sprites could have some issue that'll take me a bit to fix, so please don't get upset if I finished someone else's before them even when you posted before the other person, I'm still working on my character so that could also slow me down...

Made for fun:
Sprite Requests Sethvs10
Sprite Requests Necro110
Sprite Requests Portra10

Requested sprites:
Sprite Requests Felix_11
Sprite Requests Alice_10

Lastly, I have two things that are needed
A. Your character must be approved first
B. Your character shouldn't be a description, you actually need a picture so I have a reference image to use, as you could possibly tell from this post, my grammar sucks, so I could accidentally misread something

So yeah, request away, and I am deeply sorry for my... bad grammar...

Last edited by Beedrill on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Sprite Requests Empty Re: Sprite Requests

Post by Felix Leonis Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Hey bee-pooch (new possible nick XD )

I would love to have a sprite for my character, for a full body pic, just check my character sheet or just check google images for Rufus Lore if the pics I used aren't good enough xD

greetz,

F.L. Sinnoh's most elegant villain
Felix Leonis
Felix Leonis
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Mon May 16, 2016 10:29 am

Since I know Beedrill lurks around here, I'd like to ask for a sprite, too. I have several pictures of my character, so just lemme know if you need other references. <3
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon May 16, 2016 1:41 pm

OH! I forgot all about this! Yeah, I'll do it and try getting it done for you Alice :P
(Though I don't think it'll be any better than your current one XD)
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Mon May 16, 2016 2:39 pm

I don't mind. You know I'm greedy for art. :P PM me if you need extra references, including for outfit etc.
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon May 16, 2016 3:43 pm

yeah, I wouldn't mind some extra references, it could be very helpful for me please and thank you :P
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by KFCutman Thu May 26, 2016 8:21 am

I'm not going to make a request, but I must say your art is easily some of the best I've ever seen. Good work, Bee-Pooch.
KFCutman
KFCutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Thank you, sad thing it's been a while and I want to make so badly (I'll get to it eventually though :P)
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Yo everyone, I am sorry for taking so long, I've been mostly distracted with games, talking with friends, and sort of forgot about this, so the delay is purely my fault XD

But anyways, I just started working on them, and what I think would be cool, is that when I'm done, I'm going to put up the sprites I used next to the sprites I made, so then you get to slightly see my process on making them (And if you see something on your sprite that doesn't have any similarity with any of them, then realize that I did that by scratch :P)

So yeah, just wanted to give an update on what took so long, and again, I apologize, they'll be done soon hopefully, I'm making about 4 of them :P
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Sweet. I'm looking forward to it. :3
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:04 am

I got one finished (it took me about 5 hours (And don't worry, I'm not pushing it, I had LOT'S of fun doing this XD)). This is Fenix Leonis's character that in all honesty, was mostly scratch put together.

Product:
Fenix Leonis - Sprite Requests Felix_12
Fenix Reference - https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/67/87/38/felix_10.jpg
Summary:
Body - Sprite Requests Bodyfl11
Hat - Sprite Requests Hatfl11
Feathery Fluff - Sprite Requests Fluff11
I used these three characters in the project, two of which is for the hat, the other is primarily focused for his stance and his jacket, meaning everything else is scratch. Now, please ignore what I call some of these items, because I don't the technical names for them, there is the boots, jacket wings, the bib, gloves, and jacket's puffy sleeve, and the hard to see mask (sorry about that btw XP). The hardest out of all of them is the wings, the gloves was confusing, and a lot of the times I didn't like how the boots looked (looked rubber, were too short). Another interesting thing I would have to say is the arm, since I had to make it look like it folded behind the back, I had to bring it out a bit, and that has to be trickiest of the non scratch items I had to do. All in all, this is so far my most detailed sprite I have made and I feel very excited for creating something this good.

Biggest thing: My other sprites barely have any scratch, and with a sprite made out of a lot of scratch that ended up quite well, I'm in awe essentially at something I did XD

Hey Alice, your's will be coming out next (and I say that because there's some characters my other friends want me to make for them (One of which is Link from Legend of Zelda), and I have an idea for a character I made as well)
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Leonis Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:06 pm

wow, that is so COOL!!!

thanks mate
Felix Leonis
Felix Leonis
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:19 pm

No problem, i had a lot of fun doing, it was tricky but I was nice to see how I fare with difficult challenges, so I thank you for letting me make him.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:35 pm

I got the other one done, I hope you like cause I think it turned out quite well (This one took about three hours I think). This is Alice Hope's character that made me question what I was doing.

Product:
Alice Hope - Sprite Requests Alice_10
Alice Hope Reference - https://i.imgur.com/JFs4xYR.jpg
Alice's Clothes Reference - https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/67/87/38/alice_10.jpg

Summary:
Body - Sprite Requests Bodyah10
Hair - Sprite Requests Hairah10

Well, this caused me a bit of trouble, I had to question myself on a few of these items, the ribbons, the coloring, the sleeves, and the hair. Positioning some of the items was a bit tricky, I had to try to figure out what looked best where and zoomed out a bit to make sure it's correct looking. Fun thing about this project is that I had to change the shape of the clothing and it's good to work on changing what's already there into something completely different instead of doing a lot of adding of some elements (Like Fenix's character XP)

So Alice, I hope you enjoy, thank you for allowing me to work on it, I had a lot of fun working on this one as well.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Tbh, both Felix and Alice look super rad. Ily dude, your work is genuinely amazing!

If you ever feel like practicing spriting, you've got a willing muse right here. ;D <3
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Thank you, and I'm honestly surprised, and as I'm sure I said, I haven't even done all that any, with Felix being the third full body sprite and yours being the fourth, so with very little practice, this has to be purely talent that I have.

And I would love to have more sprites to make, but currently, I have a few of my own to make. Since I have your sprite still, you might expect other clothing choices for you as well, considering the body is already done.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyaeblm Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Holy shit, brah. Didn't come to request, but your sprites are dank!
Zyaeblm
Zyaeblm

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:14 am

Hey I was wondering If I could do an full body sprite request. My character app is complete and here is an picture for reference. If not that is okay, if so lemme know if you need more reference.
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:06 am

Oh yeah sure, I allow anyone to ask for a request as long as they have an accepted character, and I'm sure I can manage with what you gave me, however, having more honestly never hurts. Realize though, I do sometimes take to long to make these (because I forget or taking a break or busy life), so I hope you don't mind.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:13 am

Oh I don't mind at all ^^
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:04 pm

As a reminder, Enoch, your character app should be linked in your post signatures.
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:31 pm

HELLO EVERYONE! Surprise number 2! I have made some more sprites while I was gone, first one is essentially me VS. my friend (I am sort of based around being a necromancer, and my friend loves pandas, so he got a panda mask, also used our favorite colors for the VS. beams)
Sprite Requests Sethvs10
The shadows are our chose mega (Me: Beedrill, Friend: Blaziken, obviously mine is better :P)

Next is the trainer sprite of my character
Sprite Requests Necro110

And last is sort of the same portrait as my character on the VS. but more focused on a game by the name of airsoft
Sprite Requests Portra10

Of course... everything used to make each of them
Me (Portrait) (Both)
Sprite Requests Sethte10
Me (Full body)
Sprite Requests Templa10
Friend (Portrait)
Sprite Requests Tyrick10

Also, any requests I've gotten so far and haven't done, if you would like me to continue it, please tell me, I don't want to make one for someone who isn't going to be online to enjoy it...
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down