Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes and Illusions~

+2
MegaAbsol
Anzantos
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashes and Illusions~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashes and Illusions~

Post by MegaAbsol Tue May 10, 2016 7:20 am

Heyyo, Gondo! Glad to finally see you here! The thing is, Paladin is not an official class yet as it had not fully been explored. I don't know what it does as it's not debuted even in the Light Novel (Well, at least not in the translated one :P I can't read Japanese...yet >>) Feel free to pick anything else, though remember that each party can only have one Thief!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 am

Name: lautrec Lesedi

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Lautrec stands at about 5'11", weighing in the ball park of 180 pounds. With back straight Lautrec has always stood with a sense of dignity about him. He keeps a smile shown most of the times and tries to always seem as approachable as possible.

Personality: Lautrec is a kind, friendly and open-hearted sort of man. He aim's to please people and wants nothing more than to be seen by others in a positive light, however his morals for such may be slightly skewed. Lautrec considers himself an intellectual and philosophical man, he always ponders a situation before heading into it and never lets an issue escape his minds grasp. While under the false belief that this philosophical point of view somehow makes him ever so slightly superior to others he also considers it a curse, his most common thoughts are those that end with the harsh ideals of cosmicism, leaving his mind to wither in the self contained thought of insignificance. He does his best to suppress these thoughts with his shamful drinking hobbies. Lautrec's one dream has been to live on immortally in the memories of as many people as possible and after much thinking the only two ways he can see that being possible is by either winning the metaphorical lottery and spiraling to stardom or to carve his own path to the top. Lautrec has a, currently unknown, lust for blood.

Class: Warrior

Weapon: Bulky iron great sword.
Small Iron knife

Other: A small golden cross on a necklace, while he isn't sure what it's supposed to symbolize, it seems to bring about a feeling of comfort and safety so he continues to wear it.

Last edited by youarereta on Sat May 14, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

youarereta
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat May 14, 2016 11:17 am

Hewwo, Reta! Nice to have ye here! :D Application is obviously approved, and just wondering what kind of religion the people of Grimgar (Grimgarians?) follow. I know Hunters have their own religion, worshiping and offering food to a white wolf deity, and Dread Knights pray to Skullheil, as mentioned in the anime, but mostly it's Lumios, the god of Light, I guess. (Is that how Lumious is spelled? Priests? A little help?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondohar Sat May 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Oh well if it's like any other Paladin in anything I thought I had a good idea XD But who knows could be different, I'll select a different class. And  glad to be here too! (well.. somewhat here XD)

(And.... I think he's done! ^^)

Name: Bareth
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Bareth is a very secluded kind of person. He only talks when needed, he rarely starts conversation, and he usually prefers his own company to others. However despite all this, he's usually very quick to drop what he's doing and rush to someone's aid. Doing this so much he's always put others a head of himself, though it's taken tolls on his body. He also tends to be somewhat forgetful and ends up misplacing things so often, still he manages to improvise and he's gotten quite good at it too.
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Long sword
What they possessed when they woke up: The clothes on his back and a small silver ring with a blue gem in it. He honestly doesn't know who it belong's to because it's barely even big enough to fit on his pinkie finger.
Other:

Last edited by Gondohar on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gondohar

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat May 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Yesh, another Warrior! (What, no love for the Dread Knights? xP) Also, all the shy people, forever~ o3o
Anyway, all looks good except the possession. Even if he were to play 'hero' (xP) in the past life, he wouldn't get up with something like a bucket (! x3 Sorry, just found it slightly humorous. Or it could be I'm acting fluffy since I just woke up o3o) Talismans, little necklaces are fine, but as shown in the anime (and the Light Novel, but no one reads that...except me~) Warriors receive basic armour from their Guilds (so do Dread Knights...) In fact, the Guild provides them with most everything they need. Weapons, armour, training. I don't know about food. I don't think they do!

So yeah, tl;dr (don't bother reading all the fluff up there) Warriors receive armour, a plate helm and a longsword from the Guild (and a few basic skills, of course)
Later on, regarding foes who wear armour, we can scavenge/salvage armour piece-meal and put together a set ourselves.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:54 pm

(i thought about how we dont have a defensive character nor an odd one out character, so here we go)

Name: Piper
Appearance:
Piper: https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/17/67/87/38/11498-10.jpg
Karen: https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/17/67/87/38/99652c10.jpg
Personality: Piper is a bit crazy, as she is overly aggressive and enjoys the thrill of the hunt a bit to much. She has no care for what others think of her, she enjoys the feeling of pain, and she loves the sight of blood. She sometimes likes to keep close tabs on her 'friends', she also claims to hear whispers and voices telling her what she should do. She keeps a marionette she named Karen on her back when she wanders around and she takes her off when she isn't, then makes her come to 'life'.
Class: Dread Knight
Weapon: Long Sword
What they possessed when they woke up: Clothes, Karen the marionette
Other:

(Yep, this is gonna be fun to have her fit in the group XD)

Last edited by Beedrill on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:17 am

That marionette is creepy xD What do you mean, 'comes to life?' o-o We're all gonna end up possessed, aren't we?
I guess Dread Knight would suit her better since she can literally worship Skulheil, the god of Death. And she'd gain them Vices left and right xD Dread Knights can probably get better armour by buying them, so there's the defensive part down. And also, Dread Knights rely on agility and attacking a lot more than defending, so there's that too.

That's gonna be one crazy demon. Maybe, after enough vices, the demon might even grow strong enough to possess the doll... and us o-O

EDIT: Holy fluff, on second reading, realized we have a crazed masochist in our midst xD This could end up really good, or really bad. Watching like a hawk o3o A fluffy one.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:26 am

Nah, by 'coming to life', I mean she uses the control bars marionettes have and control her, giving it a voice, personality, and actions. I could even give her a mask if i want to I guess, unsure what it'd look like.

Yeah, Dread knight would be a better fit, I could even have Karen and the demon have the same personality, maybe even have Piper think the demon came from Karen, thanks Mega! And can the demon control the puppet? I thought it'd be cool if she could somehow use Karen to fight but... not like that XD

Welp, she is done except I'll keep her WIP in case I feel like adding anything else, btw, should i have her meet with the group without being a dread knight, or should I have there already a dread knight, maybe even have 1 extra skill (make it seem she's been there a bit longer than the 4 of them)?
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:42 am

You're welcome, you're welcome~ :3

Hmm. As it stands, zero to ten Vices is rank one and a demon is capable of give a warning when enemies are near. Eleven to forty is rank two and the demon is now capable of distracting enemies by whispering things in their ears. Rank three is after a Dread Knight has collected forty-one or more Vices, and the demon can now trip up enemies or otherwise obstruct their movement. So I guess once your demon reaches rank three, it can occasionally make the doll fly at an enemies' face. But otherwise, it can anyway be summoned only after sunset, in the beginning. Only at the highest level of power can it be summoned during the day, so its combat use is...questionable.

Yes, you can have her be at a higher power level. Yay, roommate to annoy Eve.

...wait.

>annoy Eve
>roommate
>creepy psychotic Dread Knight

...ahahaha. Um, how do you feel about a Warrior? ^.^'
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Alright cool, thank you Absol

Eve has two new room mates, Piper and Karen, and hey, you said dread knight, you are going to dread saying that now XD
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:15 am

Oy, dat pun x3 And one o3o Unless the doll is gonna take up a whole bed by herself. She better not
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:24 am

Nah, she'll be sleeping on a desk or table, though Piper could make her sleep on a bed by herself XD.
Also, when we arrive back, I'm gonna have her stand next to the inn we reside at, she could be a dread knight Anzan found in the pub XP
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:54 am

Wait how did Anzan not clock the psycho xD the fuuuuuuu why the heck... I had to hire a psychopath but, like do I have to take responsibility :P
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:00 am

I mean, you can say if you did or didn't, i can always say she overheard you needing a group so she joined without you realizing it, and if you do say you invited her, just say you didnt know she was crazy... or had a doll XP
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:01 am

(Working on topic post now)

Omg her joining the group without us realizing sounds amazing xD just a random stranger with a doll outta nowhere hahaha
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:59 am

Amazing? xD I'm the only one genuinely afraid of this character here?

Yeah, no, gg :3 4 extra Vices for little Piper to dice up.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:50 am

Afraid? Of Piper? She's only a kill hungry dread knight girl with a puppet, nothing to fear at all XD

But no seriously, she doesn't see any of us as an enemy just yet... yet :P
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondohar Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:34 am

Name: Linea Yukigagi
Appearance: Ashes and Illusions~ - Page 2 040033d773ced48a135d77bf8f5778b46c6a9269_hq
Personality: Linea is an extremely possessive sort, not liking any of her friends and everything to do things without her. Plus whenever she sees someone she likes (like romantically) she will try and follow them around and everything. She however is a very caring sort and loves to help people with their problems, though that usually involves her trying to fix it with her weapon first.
Class: Dreadknight
Weapon: Scythe
What they possessed when they woke up: Her clothes on her back, a small locket with a picture of her on it, and a small bag of fingers.
Other:

You said dread knight and now you are certainly going to dread your decision.

Gondohar

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:42 am

Stop copying Pooch's puns xD (Hey, alliteration.)

Anyways, recommendations PM'd. Please edit your character accordingly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondohar Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:59 am

Name: Linea Yukigagi
Appearance: Ashes and Illusions~ - Page 2 040033d773ced48a135d77bf8f5778b46c6a9269_hq
Personality: Linea is an extremely possessive sort, not liking any of her friends and everything to do things without her. Plus whenever she sees someone she likes (like romantically) she will try and follow them around and everything. She however is a very caring sort and loves to help people with their problems, though that usually involves her trying to fix it with her weapon first.
Class: Mage
Weapon: Staff
What they possessed when they woke up: Her clothes on her back and a small locket with her picture on it.
Other:

Mage I ask you a question? XD o3o XD

Here its the finished one XD

Gondohar

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:00 pm

One more thing; Mages can specialize in a type of arcane magic. Shadow, Ice or Fire?
And you didn't have to repost it xD You could just edit it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondohar Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:10 pm

Actually I do ^^; for some reason the send button for me doesn't work for me on quick replies and editing XD DX don't have any clue why.
She's use shadow ^^

Gondohar

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Huh o3o That's...odd. Is it just your current system, or the site in general? Lots of people have been reporting troubles- okay, alright, it's just you and Pooch, but still o3o

Okie~
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:22 pm

wait... she likes to fix problems with her weapon, a staff is a bit weird in this sense to me, also, she hates her friends doing anything without her, but she is about to join a group with a lot of people who prefer doing everything alone, and lastly, can we all hum the funeral song and say prayers to poor poor Eve, we all gave her a room for females, and two females joined that are very psychotic XP
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:48 am

Maybe she likes to bonk people on the head with the staff? o3o Simply because the alternative is...disturbing, to say the least ._. Psychotic Mage. God Lumious help us all.

And yes, poor Eve indeed xD She'll now have to bunk in with the boys. That being said, don't rub it in or I'll make a psychotic male to keep you all company! ;-;
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2