Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content]

4 posters

Go down

Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content] Empty Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content]

Post by Enoch Godfrey Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:08 pm

Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content] Rotom

Just look at that little guy, just a cute little critter in a kids ga-

“As a result of headaches so fierce they cause it to cry, it sometimes uses psychokinesis without meaning to.”

Uh, well that's a bit sad I su-

"Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up."

Wait what!? That is just depress-

“It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.”

Hold u-

"Mega Evolution fuels its brutality, and it may even turn on the Trainer who raised it. It's been dubbed "the blood-soaked crescent."

Gamefreak sto-

“When it finds humans or Pokémon it likes, it freezes them and takes them to its chilly den, where they become decorations.”

Gamefreak why-

"Its shell is filled with its soft innards. It doesn't move much because of the risk it might carelessly spill its innards out."

That's it, I'm out of her-

"It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams."

Y'know, for kids!

So yea, this is a thread to discuss all the wonderful bleak things that Gamefreak put in the new entries of Sun and Moon :3
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content] Empty Re: Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content]

Post by MegaAbsol Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:34 am

...WHAT.

I'll admit, the fluff in the title attracted me, but this... ;-; What witchcraft is this? The witchcraft known as GameFreak Cough. Morbid. Really morbid. I'm sure parents across the world are fine with their children harnessing the power of mons who literally made all of creation, and, you know, the above. Yeah. What the fluff, GameFreak.

That aside, the making into ice decor is kinda Froslass, don'tcha think?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content] Empty Re: Pardon my French but the S/M Pokedex is fluffed up [Spoilers/Dark Content]

Post by Beedrill Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:53 am

Wow... that's probably the most morbid Gamefreak has gotten thus far.
By that I mean, they have been doing morbid things in the pokedex entries since... I'm sure red and blue
Haunter:
Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes. (Silver)
It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by. (Crystal)
But honestly... I never saw any as morbid as those, and which pokemons are those? I can guess a few, but the others... Not so easily.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 am

@MegaFluff

Yeah and this is just the surface. Also they put more emphasis on Mega Evolution being unstable.

Aerodactyl(Mega): When it Mega Evolves, it becomes more vicious than ever before. Some say that’s because its excess of power is causing it pain.

But yeah, what the fluff Gamefreak.

@Beedril

From memory it was Psyduck, Gengar, Primape, Mega Salamance, Froslass, Metapod, and komola.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:38 am

...Komala? *checks* ...D'oh. Koala pokemon. How many peeps will see a koala normally again? xD Like...sleeping your life away is just....sad.

...Dying out of anger? :v Then why am I not dead yet?
Also, what the fluff, Metapod? Why is there liquid innards sloshing about in there? Where will it fall out from? ovo Not gonna think about it too hard...Nope.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondohar Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:08 am

Wow... Just wow Gamefreak... That's nearly as bad as... Driftbloon? I forget the name but its the... Unova ballon pokemon, it KIDNAPS kids :l for like never seen again.

Gondohar

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:10 am

Drifbloon and Drilblim, yeah. And some parodies are disturbing too. Like Parasect. Maybe it's not all GameFreak's fault :v
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gondohar Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:19 am

:l found this here http://www.dorkly.com/post/55702/the-15-most-disturbing-pokedex-entries Gamefreak has some freaky stuff in their game XD *ba dum this*

It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra. (FireRed)

I don't think there's anything more horrifying than this truly Kafka-esque nightmare scenario: a kid falls asleep only to wake up to discover that he's turned into a Pokemon. A Pokemon that is bound to be captured by other humans (unaware they're training someone's child) to fight against random monster-animals. But most horrifying of all - he's been transformed into a middle-evolution. That means one of two things:

All Abras are horribly-deformed human children, and when it evolves into Kadabra, it has gone to sleep and awoken a monster.
Every single Kadabra is a human child, who has somehow switched places with Abras, who have taken over the child's human bodies.
And - perhaps most terrifying of all - unless the child/Kadabra is traded, he will never evolve and get that additional spoon.

Gondohar

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:28 am

What. Okay, I know what I'm going to shortly have nightmares about. I-I...I have no appropriate response. I'm just...I'm outta here.

After I mention that doesn't it seem that while some things about the Pokemon Universe seem to be better than the real world (haven't seen the anime, but it seems besides the one war they mentioned in the first games, no wars, no poverty (? maybe?) and not to mention you can catch cool magical creatures and fight :3) its essentially a dystopia. A warped dark fantasy. As though the world has metamorphosized and the remaining humans live in blissful ignorance. That is, if they are human anymore...for all you know, they're all Dittos...in disguise...
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:30 am

Well humans could very well be Pokémon as we have seen things impossible for normal humans. Hell Ash must have got flames spewed into his face a ton of times by charizard.
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates