Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nettogrof Nosrep (WIP)

3 posters

Go down

Nettogrof Nosrep (WIP) Empty Nettogrof Nosrep (WIP)

Post by Beedrill Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:12 pm

SURPRISE! I'm still here! And I actually got a character close to done! The only problem is personality since it isn't the need 15 sentences, so if you notice any other problems, please PM me and I'll try to fix it!

Core Information

Name: Nettogrof Nosrep
Nickname/Alias: Netto
Birthplace: Petalburg, Hoenn
Trainer Classification: Adventurer
Character Tracker:

Physical Attributes

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 137 Lbs.
Appearance: Nettogrof is Caucasian, but that's hard to notice during the winters, because he sometimes hide all his skin by wearing a black jacket. The his face will sometimes even be hidden by a dual sided drama mask that's happy on the white side, and sad on the black half. When his face is not hidden, his eyes are revealed to be a very bright green color. His legs get covered up by dark blue jeans, and a canteen hanging off the belt loop that's usually filled with a beverage of choice, like water. His feet are hidden away by a pair of black tennis, and a pair of black sock hidden under those. Upon his head, his hair is brown color and reach down to his hear in a ragged type of style, rarely he will be seen wearing his top hat. On summer days, Nettogrof wears a green tank top and during other days, a dark red shirt saying "Your Not Liked, If You Don't Like Back" 
Defining Traits: Drama mask, Small build, Canteen, Bright Green Eyes

Personality

Personality: Nettogrof prefers to be away from other peoples, but travelling with his pokemon helps prevent feeling to lonely. If Nettogrof is saddened or feels horrible, he'll hide his face with his drama mask, this is to give an illusion that he is having a good day when he truly isn't. Nettogrof also has a curious nature, he tries to investigate things and he eavesdrops on conversations to learn about news that have been going on lately. Nettogrof also seems to have a hard time trusting others, though he can be easily tricked or convinced into doing other things, even into traveling with them. (WIP)
Strengths: Working alone; hiding his emotion with his mask; learns from other people's conversations
Weaknesses: Doesn't work well in a group; hard to talk to, especially without his mask; hard time trusting other; easily manipulated.
Battle Style: Battling keeps him calm and relaxed, as he put's his focus on his pokemon and the opponent's, attack slowly and lightly as to not tire his own pokemon as much, but acts quick to keep his pokemon safe.

Background

History:
Nettogrof received his name as a reminder to his parents to never forget their children for they are all equal, but as he eventually grew to the age of 7, he realized his name is forgotten backwards, he thought it meant that he wasn't wanted and hoped to be 'forgotten', so he ran off. He stopped in a forest during the late evening, he was scared, alone, but was a bit more frustrated than anything, he wandered around until he tripped over a log. He looked around for a moment until he realized that he has no idea where he was. Nettogrof got up and walked over to a nearby tree and decided to rest a bit. The next day he had awoken to a sound of a Noctowl, this plus how dark it was, indicated night, he felt lonely, but the lonely feeling is making him feel very calm in this situation. Nettogrof heard another sound, one of a person, his calm feeling was starting to vanish and he felt started to worry, the sound was his older sister, who is about 2 more years older than he was. His sister jumped out from behind a bush and hugged him.
"Found him!" She said, and not much later their parents entered and hugged him as well.
"Oh my god we were so worried about you!" his mother said to him.
"No... You didn't worry about me... You wanted to forget me" Netto yelled at them, tearing up.
"Netto, we didn't want you 'forgotten', we chose that name to as a way of saying you all should never be 'forgotten', because you're all equal together" she said in a hushed yet soothing tone.
Nettogrof, upon hearing this, starting to burst into crying.
"Come on, let's all go home" his father spoke up, taking Nettogrof into his arms, all of them headed home together.

2 years later, Nettogrof went to the forest in hopes to get some berries, he grabbed a bunch of Oran berries, Cheri berries, Pecha berries, and a bunch of others. After he put all of it in a basket and went home, he realized that no one was home "Hello? Mom? Dad? Anyone?" He looked around for them with no success. He sat at home alone, questioning where everyone went, though he wasn't exactly upset, instead, he was happy being alone in the house. He got out a chess board and started to play by himself, he was learning strategies that he never thought about. He eventually learned he like to take things a bit slow, but this learning moment was interrupted when the rest of his family popped in "You're home! Where did you all go?" he asked.
"Me and your father went shopping for supplies, and your sisters begged to come with us, since they wouldn't stop begging we took them with us" his mom replied.
"Oh, okay! By the way mom, I sat here playing chess, and I learned what's easier for me" he told them, and the rest of the day went normally on by. On his next birthday, the 10th one to be exact, he was asked if he wanted to go explore the world and shown three Pokémon, although he wanted to, he didn't feel like leaving home just yet, so he declined.

After 3 years of staying home with his family, his little sister was given the same request to start her adventure, but she also declined for the same reason as Nettogrof, to stay with her family for a bit more. Upon hearing about this, he realized that his little sister actually looked up to him in away, and try spending more time bonding with his sister instead of just with the Pokémon. Another 2 years goes by, Nettogrof is 15, his older sister is 17, and his younger sister becomes 12, as the were talking with each other at the dinner table, his little sister spoke up "I think we should start an adventure now!"
"Now? Why not... 2 years ago?" Nettogrof asks her.
"I only recently caught my Pokémon" says his older sister "And neither of you two have one"
"It's because I wanted mom and dad to see us all a little longer before we leave!" Says his younger sister
"Hm... I am a little worried about going... but I guess it wouldn't be to bad" says Nettogrof "But how are we going to get Pokémons?"
"I can go catch one on the way to the next town! Dad gave me a Pokéball, matter of fact..." the younger sister gives a Pokéball to Nettogrof "He gave me one to give to you as well, now off we go!"
"Alright, let's go" Nettogrof said looking at the other two, they all say their goodbyes to their parents and each other and head out into different directions.

In his 3 years, he had learned about different Pokémon, different people, and the different events that take place, all from listening to the conversations of passers-by. Upon realizing he still wasn't completely okay with strangers, he had bought a drama mask and a top hat, though he mostly bought the top hat because he liked how it looked. One day, he had met a photographer by the name of Marsh, and she was with her Grimer, who was obviously a big eater. No matter how much Netto tried to avoid her, she wouldn't leave him alone, and quickly convinced him to stay with her for a bit of her adventure, so he was stuck traveling with another person. He did slowly warm up to them, talking about their own families, from her times of being with a rich couple, to the nice times he has had with his sisters. Not only did their adventure consist of family matters, but also teaching each other what they knew of Pokémon, and traveling across most of the Hoenn region. The two had decided to eventually say their goodbyes, as not only did Netto make it difficult for public photography, but also the fact Marsh wanted to explore more regions and he didn't want to leave anytime soon, so they decided it'd be better if they went their separate ways. His adventure starts only a few more weeks after they separated, and so does his story.

Defining Moments:
Running away from his home and being alone in the woods
Being home alone and playing chess
Hearing his little sister give the same response as him when she was offered to go on an adventure
Leaving home at the same time as his sisters
Buying his mask
Travelling with Marsh

Other Information

Last edited by Beedrill on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Nettogrof Nosrep (WIP) Empty Re: Nettogrof Nosrep (WIP)

Post by Alice Hope Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Obviously you know that the personality requires elaboration. I love the explanation behind his name, btw! I always wondered why you chose it and I think it's great. Instead of just focusing on scenes/snippets of his life, maybe add in some generalised bits about his day to day and also of his journey with Marsh-- where they went, how they grew close and why they separated. When did he catch his Pokemon, also? That might be important as to the choices he's offered.
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 am

...Are you trying to be a second Felix? xD The mask, the hat...it all checks out!

Also, quite like the unusual naming scheme! :3

...yes okay I realize this post has nothing constructive whatsoever okay sorry bye
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Actually, I'm not copying Felix, I made this character on PWRPG before I ever saw his character.
Proof: http://pokemonworld.pokemonlegend.org/t6844-nettogrof-nosrep#112909

EDIT: I have improved the history a little bit and tried using grammar checkers that I could find. I've already said that I haven't saw my Pokémon yet, I haven't said that I do plan on meeting up with the Pokémon at the beginning of the topic. I will also be adding more day-to-day parts (only to the fourth paragraphs and possibly a fifth), and sooner or later work and finish up my personality.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates