Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Steps and First Meetings

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Steps and First Meetings Empty First Steps and First Meetings

Post by Alice Landry Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Alice paced on the deck of her family boat. It was mid morning and Alice had already changed her clothes 3 times. She had been at sea for 3 weeks and the time cooped up on the ship was wearing on her and on top of that, Alice would be starting her Pokemon journey today. She was about to go below and change again. Unfortunately she never got the chance.

"Alice can you come up to the wheel house please?" Her mother called from the loud speaker.

She looked down at her current outfit and thought something was missing but decided to go see what her mother wanted. Even if it was another lecture of taking it easy.

She was currently wearing a hot pink halter top, that exposed her midriff, and a pair of light blue jean that were covered in pen doodles. The scar on her throat peaked over her black lace choker that held a pink diamond in the center and dangling under it was a small fake pokeball. Alice completed her outfit but covering every inch of exposed skin in glitter.

She climbed the steps to the wheelhouse.

"Yes mother?" Alice projected out to her mother mentally.

"Well, Cinnamon Stick, I never thought this day would come so quickly." Alice II, aka Marie, said with a teary smile before it turned to concern when she kissed her daughter's forehead. "You need to sit down before you pass out, you are running a small fever. Maybe we should stay with your aunt and uncle in Laverre City and you can start your journey tomorrow."

Alice sat down on the bench.

"Mom please don't. I'm fine. I want to start today. Please!" Alice mentally projected out to her mother pouting slightly.

"If your fever goes down you may start today. Now, your father and I have a gift for you. This one is from your father." Marie said handing Alice a wrapped box clothing box.

Alice tore into the wrapping paper and removed a white labcoat. Alice's smile grew wide as she jumped up to try it on. It fit perfectly.

"Tell Daddy thank you please." Alice said.

Marie handed her daughter another, smaller square box. "And this one is from me."

Alice once again ripped into the paper and pulled out a gleaming red and white Pokeball. She clicked the button and gently tossed the ball causing a flash of white light and a Ralts to appear.

Alice squealed mentally and hugged her mother for her first Pokemon. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" Alice said.

Alice spent the rest of the ride playing with her new friend and eventually, finally, called Ralts back into her Pokeball once they reached land. Alice swapped the fake pokeball on her choker with the real pokeball and after saying goodbye to her mother stepped off the boat in Aquacorde Town.

She popped a cinnamon sucker in her mouth and started walking through the small town towards route one. She was so distracted by her new surroundings, she walked right into someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." Alice projected out to whoever she bumped into and shuffled around the person before collasping from her anemia.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

First Steps and First Meetings Empty Re: First Steps and First Meetings

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Eirwyn sighed as she shook her head looking down at the little pokemon who seemed to be gliding behind her as she walked. The small Pokémon seemed to be once more lost in thought as she didn't notice when Eirwyn stopped and she bumped into the back of her legs. Eirwyn smiled down slightly at the small pokemon and picked her up in her arms gently cradling the frost pokemon and was relieved to feel the slight chill that the pokemon gave off naturally since all this walking had made her extremely hot and her naturally p0ale skin had taken on a red tinge.

"Snorunt sno" the little pokemon piped up causing Eirwyn to laugh at the almost indignant response she gave to being picked up but since the little snow pokemon hated to be in her pokeball she would carry her around when she could tell the girl was getting tired.

"Hush little one, I can tell your tired just enjoy the break we are almost there anyway" Eirwyn said softly as she watched the pokemon. She had always wanted a Snorunt of her own and she had been pleasantly shocked when her mother had presented her with this pokemon one of the only eggs that Lady had produced. She was estatic to have her own partner even more so since it was one of the Froslass that had taken care of her from a young age's offspring.

When they finally reached the town Eirwyn sat yukiko back on the ground who looked up at her before shaking her little parka like body off as if to say 'I did not need to be carried thank you very much' before she started to glide off down the street causing Eirwyn to chase after her.

Eirwyn and yukiko had not been walking long when Eirwyn felt someone collide with her and herd a voice say in her head that she was sorry and hadn't been watching where she was going. Before Eirwyn could respond the girl collapsed seeming to faint and without thinking caught the smaller girl and drug her out of the way of traffic grunting herself do to the heavy strain before she rested the girl against a tree and checked her forehead only to realize the girl felt hot. Without thinking she turned to Yukiko and asked her to use Powder snow on the surrounding area to help cool both herself and the girl down

Yukiko seemed to take the order very seriously as she waved her little hands and opened her mouth to let out a large gust of powdery snow that covered both girls and the area under the tree they where under causing Eirwyn to let out a little happy sigh at being cool again. The two sat down to wait for the other girl to wake up. Yukiko was sitting on Eirwyn's lap dozing off slightly as they waited for the girl to awake.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:34 pm

Alice woke with a start as the chilled air seeped into her tan skin. Waking up fully, Alice realized she was leaning up against a slightly older girl with pale skin and silver hair.

"OH! I-I am so sorry!" Alice sent the thought straight into Eirwyn's mind thought she was blushing as she did so.

Waiting for the world to stop spinning around her, Alice introduced herself. "Thank you for watching over me ma'am. My name is Alice Marie Landry III."

Looking around she finally noticed the small amount of snow on the ground and looked confused.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 pm

Eirwyn smiled slightly insuring that she kept her mouth covered so that the girl could not see her teeth. "Your very welcome, My name is Eirwyn Wynters a pleasure to meet you" Eirwyn said as she looked down at the small pokemon in her lap that had dozed off while they waited.

"Wake up Yukiko and say hello to our new friend" Eirwyn said as she gently nudged the small pokemon. Yukiko woke up and blinked her sleepy blue eyes before looking at the girl that had fainted and bounded over to her gracefully and sat on her legs waving her little arms.

"Sno Sno Runt snorunt!" she exclaimed almost sounding just like her biological mother Lady had when she was worried about Eirwyn when her health was acting up.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:04 pm

"AWWWWW! You're adorable!" Alice said telepathically picking up the Snorunt and cuddling it.

Alice smiled and quickly gave Eirwyn a hug.

"I apologize for causing you trouble. My anemia is acting up." Alice said.

She then started examining the Snorunt. "I take it you are a new trainer? Your Snorunt is still a baby." Alice asked

Ever since Alice was little, she had always wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and become a Pokemon Doctor.

"I'm a new trainer both to the region and to the training part."[/i] Alice mentally said.

She was looking around and enjoyed the slightly cool air on her feverish skin.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Eirwyn just smiled when she heard Alice call her snorunt adorable. Truer words had never been spoken. "It's alright I am just glad I was there to catch you, it had yukiko and I worried" Eirwyn said as yukiko bobed her little head but was enjoying the cuddles from the smaller girl. The small pokemon would never admit it but she loved to be cuddled and that was one of the reasons she refused to stay in her pokeball. She would much rather be out exploring the world and keeping an eye on her partner.

"You would be correct I am just starting my journey and Yukiko was a gift from my mother, I must admit I could not have received a better partner. Yukiko reminds me of her mother Lady, My Mother's Froslass and my Nanny for the longest time. being able to become friends with Yukiko is a great honor for me" Eirwyn said causing the small pokemon to turn and smile at her before blowing an icy breath at her in her way of saying that she enjoyed being with her to.

"Sno Sno Runt Sno" Yukiko exclaimed as she poked Alice in the nose with a little hand as if to say 'I am not a baby thank you very much!'
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:29 pm

"Mine was a gift too. My mother is a sailor with a speciality towards Fairy types while my Father is a Pokemon Doctor. I must say that I think my parents could not have given me a better partner." Alice said.

Suddenly mischif sparked in her eyes. "Hey lets have a practice battle. To induct our first day as trainers!"

Giggling in her head, Alice removed the pokeball from the choker around her neck and spun around on her toes.

"Hope, Trust, and Pixie Dust, Let's go Ralts!" Alice threw the ball in the air causing the Psychic/Fairy type to appear.

"Ralts?"the pokemon said.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Eriwyn smiled when she heard about the other girls partner before looking a little nervous at the thought of a Pokémon battle she was not sure how well she could do but she was determined to do her best. A determined look appeared on her face she was going to give it her all. "Alright time to Glitter and Shine Yukiko" Eriwyn said as she looked down at her Ice partner who jumped down infront of Eriwyn with a determined look that mirrored that of her trainer on her little face.

"Good Luck Alice" Eriwyn said as she looked at the ralts before pulling out her pokedex also a gift from her mother. "Ralts the Feeling Pokémon, If its horns capture the warm feelings of people or Pokémon, its body warms up slightly. It is also highly attuned to the emotions of people and Pokémon. It hides if it senses hostility."

Eriwyn smiled slightly when she saw the description the pokemon really was beautiful.

"Snorunt!" yukiko called out as if in greeting to the other pokemon.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:23 pm

"You too Eirwyn!" Alice responded.

A small crowd was gathering causing Alice to blush slightly.

"Ok Ralts, Let's show this crowd what Girl Power is all about!"

"Ral!" Ralts said confidently even though she was a nervous wreck inside.

However Ralts felt, Alice felt the same way. Slapping her cheeks lightly, Alice popped another cinnamon sucker in her mouth.

"Alright Ralts, lets kick this battle off with Confusion!" Alice mentally projected out loud and clear.

Ralts went to move causing her Trace ability to copy Yukiko's ability before Ralts' body started to glow red as she gathered up her psychic power before releasing it at Yukiko.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Eirwyn bit her bottom lip slightly as the crowd started to gather before she looked around them trying to think of anything that would help. Thinking quickly when the beam of red pyscic power headed towards her Eriwyn called out to her pokemon "yukiko hold on and use Avalanche" with a firm nod the little pokemon set her little feet in the ground as the beam of red light hit her causing her to only look more determined.

Eriwyn watched slightly wondering just what she could do to help. She knew if her little snorunt got hit it would be a painful attack so she was hoping that she would be able to help. Avalanche was a strong move and since she took damage before the attack was used it would double the effectiveness. But she also knew her opponent wouldn't be out of the game just yet.

Snorunt focused on the ralts before swaying her little body back and forth before a icey glow surrounded her and she seemed to glow before a rush of snow headed towards the other pokemon.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:30 am

The smile all but faded when the Avalanche attack was ordered. Alice underestimated her opponent. She couldn't have known that a level 5 Snorunt had the ability Avalanche. Panic and worry overwhelmed Alice's mind causing her to lose her concentration on her telepathy and ended up unable to talk to Ralts. The cold mountain of snow slammed into Ralts knocking it off her feet and buried her.

Moments later, Ralts emerged barely able to stand. Looking back at Alice, Ralts could tell her owner was panicking.

"R-Ralts!" the dual type called out before her body started glowing red and she released a ball of psychic energy. The attack was Confusion.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 am

Eirwyn smiled slightly when her little Snorunt was able to use the move. She could already tell that the move had taken a lot out of the small pokemon and it was very obvious that she was exhausted. Even though she was tired Yukiko seemed to be determined to do well and please her partner. If it was one thing Eirwyn understood it was the desire to do well. She bit her lip slightly when her pokemon was hit with Confusion before she breathed a sigh of relief that the small pokemon had managed to escape being confused.

Eirwyn knew that even though Yukiko had used such a strong attack it had taken its toll on the small ice type who seemed to be panting trying to catch her breath. While the other pokemon appeared to be in worse shape she was proud that the small physic type was holding on and trying to win the battle for her partner. No matter who won she was glad that her first battle had been against her companion. "Alright Yukiko just a little longer use Powder Snow" Eirwyn called out and watched as an icy mist seemed to form aroun the little pokemons mouth as she blew outwards sending a amount of powdery cold snow towards her opponent.

Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:41 am

"Oh No!" Alice thought to herself unable to push her thoughts out into the open.

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Her first battle was also going to be her first loss. Still unable to tell Ralts to dodge, the attack hit the small emotion pokemon knocking Ralts off her feet. Ralts had fainted.

Alice recalled her pokemon and ran to avoid others seeing her cry. It had been a terrible day. Running through the streets Alice tried looking past her tears for the red roofed building that symbolized the Pokemon Center. Unable to find it, Alice sat down on a bench and sobbed silently in her hand until a strange lady offered to heal her Pokemon. After Ralts was healed, Alice closed her eyes and breathed to calm herself down.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:52 am

Eriwyn followed after the girl after she picked Yukiko up so that the poor little thing didn't have to work so hard to keep up. She couldn't find the pokemon center but she did get lucky enough for a nice lady to heal her partner who was currently nuzzling against her as if she was some sort of pillow. She looked around for the other girl wondering where she was before she finally found her sitting on a bench. "Hey are you alright Alice?" Eriwyn asked as she sat next to her, her heart clenched slightly at seeing the other girl in tears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad" Eirwyn said as she softly patted Alice's arm as Yukiko hopped over the two into Alice's lap and sat there and tried to hug the girl.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:08 am

Alice jumped when Eirwin patted Alice's arm. When Alice saw who it was, she blushed heavily causing everything to start spinning.

"Y-Yes...I...Kay." Alice's thoughts were choppy and had gained an ethereal undertone as she sent out the weak connection. "Sorry...ran...barrassed."
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:38 am

Eirwyn smiled slightly as she reached out and hugged the girl "There is nothing to be emberassed by you did really good for your first fight and I am proud to say I fought against you. You where a worthy opponent and I really enjoyed fighting against you. Your Ralts is very talented" Eirwyn said honestly as she hugged the other girl blushing slightly when she did so. She wasn't used to human interaction so this was a first for her.

"Sno Sno runt sno" Yukiko exclaimed as she looked at the other trainer as if to say 'You did your best that's all anyone can ask so cheer up!"
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:01 am

The nice compliment made Alice's weak telepathic connection to cut out once again making her huff in annoyance. Pulling a dry erase board and a purple marker, Alice wrote:

You battle well too. I was surprised that your Snorunt knew Avalanche.

The board was the bane of Alice's existence because using it made conversations feel less personal to Alice.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:10 am

Eirwyn was surprised when the girl pulled out a dry erase board and started to write. "Why did you stop speaking?" she asked highly confused. A better question would be why in the world was the girl carrying around a dry erase board? yukiko just turned around and looked at her partner in something akin to horror. if Eirwyn could read her mind she would realize that Yukiko was seriously questioning her partners mental capabilities.

"Yukiko knows Avalanche because of the breeding my family does. They specialize in breeding the Froslass and Glalie lines. Yukiko is the daughter of their number one Froslass Lady. Yukiko is the only one out of all her eggs that learned the move Avalanche I was so proud of her"
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:22 am

Alice looked at Eirwyn as if she had two heads. Not once had Alice moved her mouth other than to smile or place a sucker in her mouth. Why would she? It seemed pointless to mouth the words if Alice couldn't use her own voice.

I can't talk.

Alice shrugged and giggled at the look of shock and horror on Yukiko's face. Sure Snorunt was no where near being a Fairy or a Psychic type, but the little Ice type was cute in her own way. Not being able to withstand the adorableness the Snorunt was showing Alice grabbed it and started cuddling it.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:26 am

Eirwyn tilted her head slightly looking at the girl in shock. She couldn't talk? Like she was seriously unable to talk at all? Then how had she been carrying on a conversation with her? It seemed Eirwyn was even more stunted when it came to human contact than she thought she was if she could not even realise when something so major was going on.

Yukiko squeaked slightly in an undignified manor as she was cuddled with before she nuzzled into the trainer cooing softly breathing little frosty breaths across her face as she mimicked her partner and kissed the girls cheek. After all that was what her human did when she liked someone.

Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 am

Alice giggled mentally again and shuttered slightly at the frozen kisses Yukiko gave her. Seeing the confusion on Eirwyn's face made Alice realize how dense her new friend really was. And all this time Alice thought that she was just being nice. Alice set Yukiko down in her lap and cleared her white board to write on it again.

My father is a Psychic and taught me telepathy. I've been told that I stopped talking about a year after I was born.

Last edited by Alice Landry on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:43 am

Eirwyn shook her head "I feel so stupid now, I am not really used to talking to people honestly pokemon yes humans not so much. Until I was 8 I had only met my mother and father and from there it really was only a handful of people that I helped in the soup kitchen and then a bunch of little kids at the day care most of them where not yet old enough to talk coeherently so I didn't even notice I am so sorry" she said blushing slightly as she looked at Yukiko who looked very comfortable from her position in Alice's lap.

Yukiko sighed slightly a puff of cold air expelling from her lips as she looked around kicking her little feet.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am

Give me a minute or two."

Alice closed her eyes and concentrated. Eventually her innate, though weak, psychic ability extended out and connected to the minds of the people around her.

"It's ok Miss Eirwyn. You couldn't have possibly have known." Alice said.

Setting Yukiko on the ground Alice stood and put her white board back into her backpack. Alice looked around then at Eirwyn.

"Um...Miss Eirwyn, can you point me in the direction of...Santalune City? As I said before I am completely new to this region." Alice asked blushing lightly.

Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:03 am

Eirwyn smiled slightly as she stood up herself "If you would like I can show you the way, that is if you do not mind traveling with myself and Yukiko" Eirwyn said as she wiped her hand across her forehead. Her skin had taken on a red tint just from the small amount of time she had been in the sun. She took a water bottle out of her purse and took a long drink of the cool liquid before bending down and offering some to Yukiko who happily lapped at the liquid as Eirwyn held the bottle so she wouldn't accidently fall over.

"There we go Yukiko feel better now?" she asked quietly smiling in fondness as she looked at the happy smile on her pokemons face.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:20 pm

"I'd love the help that is if you don't mind my company." Alice said as her sparkling heterochromia eyes matched her eyes.

Alice watched as Eirwyn tended to Yukiko and figured she should check on her Ralts. Taking the ball off her choker, Alice shyly released Ralts.

"Ralts, are you ok? I'm sorry you got hurt. I kinda underestimated my opponent." Alice blushed as she apologized.

Ralts raised her hand and lightly smacked Alice in the forehead before going off on a small lecture. Alice was guessing it was over not underestimating her opponents. Feeling worse than before, Alice's eyes began to fill with tears again before Ralts stopped and hugged her human with a small "Ralts!" which probably meant "All was forgiven."

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Alice smiled up at Eirwyn. "Are we ready to go?"

Shouldering her bag, Alice decided to let Ralts walk with them and make friends with Yukiko.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum