Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Steps and First Meetings

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Steps and First Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: First Steps and First Meetings

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Eirwyn smiled slightly when Alice said she wouldn't mind the help. Eirwyn smiled slightly as Yukiko drifted over to the ralts and tried to strike up a conversation.

"Sno Snor runts" she said happily as she greated the small Physic pokemon. Ralts was only a little bigger than her so she only had to look up a little when she greeted the pokemon.

"Snor runty sno" she said as if to ask if she was ok from the battle earlier. Yukiko was fussing over her looking at her in a classic move that Eirwyn had come to associate with Lady when she was checking her over.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

First Steps and First Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: First Steps and First Meetings

Post by Alice Landry Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 pm

"Ralts." the dual type greeted then confirmed that she was alright.

As the trainers started walking, Ralts followed her trainer closely. After all her own mother had given her special instructions to watch over Alice.

"So where are you from Miss Eirwyn?" Alice asked as they walked.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:19 am

Eirwyn smiled slightly as she heard the question. "I am originally from Snowbelle City, I have to say the rest of the world is so different from what I am used to. This heat is beyond crazy. I believe if i didn't have Yukiko who loves to use powdersnow on us when it gets hot I would probably pass out a lot more often than I do" Eirwyn said as she bent down and picked Snorunt up and laughed at the look.

"Sno runt runt!" Yukiko exclaimed as if she was saying 'I do not need to be carried!'

"Hush Yukiko I don't want to leave you behind and your little legs can't keep up with us humans" Eirwyn said as she placed the small pokemon in the back of her hood. She was wearing a black tank top that had a hood attached to it which is where Yukiko was sat.

Yukiko quickly forgot her complaints as she realised that she could keep an eye out for anything that would try to attack her small group. She would never admit it but she really did hate trying to keep up with the others since her legs where so short. She clapped her little hands together as she watched the other pokemon who seemed to be just as intent on watching her human as she was.

"Snorunt?" she asked as if to ask why the ralts was so worried about her human.

Eirwyn smiled as she watched her pokemon. No matter what others said she had to admit she was absolutly in love with the small pokemon. Yes she was overbearing at times and a complete space cadet at others but she was still the best gift she had ever recieved and it was obvious that the Snorunt had a soft spot for her as well.

"Hey Alice where are you from?" she asked realising she had never asked the other girl.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:14 pm

"Snowbelle City? That's the city that's constantly covered in snow right?" Alice asked.

Ralts looked up at the Ice type and started responding with her own combination of her name. "My momma is Alice's momma's partner. Momma gave me special instructions to watch over Alice because she gets sick very easily."

"Me? Well I was born on Shamouti Island down in the Orange Archipelago but I bounced around between Shamouti Island and Mandarin Island North most of my childhood. Because of my parents occupations I stayed with my grandparents on Mandarin Island until they returned."
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Eirwyn smiled as she heard the description of Snowbelle City. "That would be the one, Seeing as I was raised in what might have well been a Glacier well it really is no surprise I get so overheated so quickly" Eirwyn responded with a laugh.

Sno Runt Snorunt runt sno" yukiko said as she responded 'My mother Lady is Eirwyn's Mother's partner as well and wanted me to watch over Eirwyn because of her health and the fact she never seems to know when to quit' Yukiko said surprised that she wasn't the only one who had instructions to watch over their partner.

"Hey Alice how did you lose your voice if you don't mind me asking" Eirwyn asked as she kept an eye on Alice as they walked
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:24 pm

Alice was taken aback at the sudden question and stopped on the outskirts of the quaint town. She really didn't like talking about it because of a very irrational fear. Ralts sensing Alice's discomfort leaped into Alice's arms.

"I-I don't really remember it. It happened before I could remember anything except for the face of my nightmares. As I've been told it happened about a year after I was born. I was fast asleep in my crib when my parent's heard something from my room. Momma's Gardevoir and Daddy's Gallade were going ballistic. My parents went to investigate and saw a Dark pitch-black pokemon hovering over my crib. After a mysterious princess chased the evil Pokemon away, I started to loose my voice and eventually stopped talking and eating. I had this enormous mass form on my voice box and had to get it removed. I should be able to talk now but for some reason my vocal cords are paralyzed. It wasn't until later I discovered the evil Pokemon was Darkrai." Alice explained cuddling Ralts for comfort. "Its why I have a fascination with Fairy Types. They keep the Darkness at bay."

Alice blushed when she revealed her deepest fear.
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:14 am

Eirwyn nodded her head as she looked at her friend and pulled her into a hug. "i am sorry that happened. I always knew that the Physic and Fairy type pokemon where special" Eirwyn said with a smile as Yukiko tumbled out of her hood and tried to hug the younger girl.

"Snorunt snorunt runt runt" she said as she tried to hug the girl with her little hands and couldnt get her arms around the other girl so she just settled for patting her leg comfortingly. 'It will be ok Miss Alice we are all here for you and that mean pokemon won't get near you evers again!' Yukiko said really hating the fact that the humans could not understand. Sometimes she really hated the laungage barrier between pokemon and humans.
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Landry Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:33 am

Accepting the hug, Alice's smile returned as if nothing happened.

"It's ok. I've accepted I will probably be mute for the rest of my life. And just so you know, Psychic types are actually very weak against Dark types. Gardevior is a part Fairy and her male counterpart, Gallade, is part Fighting. Both of which are powerful against Dark types." Alice said before realizing she was showing off her intellect again and blushed.

All this blushing was making the poor telepath feel dizzy and had to stop before she passed out. As she sat she reassured a fussy Ralts that she was fine. Giving Yukiko a small pat on the head, Alice reached into her pocket and withdrew a bag of homemade Pokemon treats her dad taught her how to make. She gave one to Ralts and one to Yukiko before resealing the bag and put it back in her coat pocket. After a while, Alice stood and replaced the diminished cinnamon sucker with fresh one and finally recalled Ralts to her Pokeball.

"Sorry about that. Are we ready to go?" Alice asked.

She took a step out of the small town of Aquacorde City and her real journey began. Walking towards their destination of Santalune City, Alice figured she should get to know her new traveling partner.

"So Miss Eirwyn, why are you traveling? I mean what do you want to do when you grow up?" Alice asked.[/i]
Alice Landry
Alice Landry
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eirwyn Wynters Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:43 am

Eirwyn smiled slightly as she heard the girls explanation "I know, I just knew there was a reason I liked them other than the fact they are so adorable. I don't really think all Dark pokemon are bad I mean there was a Houndour that was at the Day Care I worked at that absolutly adored children and would protect the children almost treating them as if they where his pups" Eirwyn said as she watched the two pokemon eat their snack before Alice recalled the Ralts. Yukiko pouted for a momment before she tugged at Eirwyn's pant leg asking to be picked up since her little legs where tired of walking.

Eirwyn didn't really think about it as she bent down and picked up the small pokemon and continued on her way talking all the while. "I want to be a Pokemon Breeder. While my parents breed yukiko's line and are the best at it they only know how to breed that one line and I want to be able to breed pokemon correctly and not just for stat boosts. I love raising small pokemon."
Eirwyn Wynters
Eirwyn Wynters
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates