Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes and Illusions!~

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ashes and Illusions!~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashes and Illusions!~

Post by Anzantos Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:11 am

(I know mind doing the bartender for me (Don't know what sort of prices and things) or something and I'll post)
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:30 am

(Going ahead on the assumption that drinks cost 10 coppers a glass!~)
(My schedule demands that I come on only on weekends, so I shall be significantly slower (gdi school) so feel free to skip me for as long as you like. Unless we're fighting, of course :3)

The woman nodded at Anzan, putting away the wooden keg she was polishing to give him full attention. It might not be the best move to try and charm the busty woman, who leaned across the counter towards him. She was a fair bit older to him, and had an aura of maturity and a strong, intoxicating scent dripping off of her. "Yes, honey?" She purred; was it a way to gain maximum earnings? "Oh, I've worked here pretty much all my life," She inspected her nails and flicked her hair, coiling strands around her finger. Looked like the male was getting outmatched in flirting! She slid a wooden glass of beer across to him, hand lingering over the handle, before her attention was diverted by a new customer.
...It might not be too hard for a Thief to sneak away without paying...

(Think 'bout it :P Crowded place, busy guy, sneaky customer! We save 10 copper! xD lol just kidding - you better pay! Or not)

EDIT: lol because I don't read - anyways! ...I wrote an edit to initially say something but I forgot what -.o'
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:46 am

Anzan took out 10 coppers and slid them across to the barmaid before continuing "So having lived here all your life, you must see a lot of.. weird things huh?" he took a sip of his beer planning to make it last as he wasn't planning on spending too much "Like the strange new arrivals? Anyone know where they came from? Or even how often they arrive?" he asked the busty Bartender, smiling as he took another sip of his beer keeping his gaze fixated on her for the duration of the conversation. The place was a little bit noisy and did have a certain smell to it but, it wasn't unpleasant so to speak just different. He peered around the bar every now and again to refresh his memory of his surrounding as a good thief always keeps note of his surroundings.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:55 am

"Huh," The woman seemed nonplussed at Anzan's question. "No, hun. Not that I was looking for trouble," She winked, lips curving into a pout. It made sense - the only ones she'd know well would be the regular customers, mostly drunks and middle-aged men. An occasional Crimson Moon member could be seen lounging on the upper floor - one would know from the crest they had emblazoned on their armour, or clothes. Even as it stood, if what Anzan was seeking was information, it seemed to be relatively classified. It didn't seem as though they'd find that answer any time soon.

It was so sad, dying without ever knowing. Sad, and cruel. Eve's gaze traveled to the moon, white, so cruelly white, dripping of crimson like one's life from a fang. Her misted eyes closed and she was lost in a void of a memory.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:29 am

Deramoto hadn't moved from his spot, it was nice, relaxing, and more comfortable than those beds, though it probably wouldn't be all that good to fall asleep there. He kept his eyes shut and listened to the light breeze in the air, as nice as all of this is, he knew, everything about this place is just going to get a lot darker.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:58 am

(Soooooo sorry I've been so long I kept forgetting to post and then my computer kept irritating me and other stuff and argh finally though here you go)

Anzan nodded "You know what in this place that might not be such a bad idea" he then smiled and chuckled before picking up his beer and saying "Maybe I'll see you around again some time" then he moved off into the quietest corner of the tavern and sat down peacefully taking a sip of his beer before placing it down. He then glanced around the bar slightly irritated that his information gathering mission had been a complete bust but, was still determined that his personnel gathering mission wouldn't go the same way `It was a warrior and a mage or a... dread knight we needed I believe` he thought though was unsure whether he wanted to trust his memory knowing it had already betrayed him once.. at least. He noticed a few other loners of recognizable builds and styles and considered approaching them but though first he'd just sit there and observe, people watch.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:51 am

(I hope you people aren't waiting for me! o3o I already said to skip me and go on ahead.)

The tavern was milling with people, and Eve had finally gotten to her feet outside. A gentle drizzle had begun to fall, making her feel all mushy with her wet second-hand clothes clinging to her. The taverns stained glass windows had misted up, and she did not see Anzan again as she turned to leave. Her arms wrapped around herself in an empty embrace, trying to keep warm as her final tears mingled with the rain. The now intensifying downpour, at least, was pure, and clean. Unlike her tarnished mind. A hundred thoughts she wished had not arisen raged within her head. She blindly stumbled down streets, bumping against walls and of the like. The few that were out in the forbidding weather took little notice of the small female.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 pm

(Well I have nothing to really post until now, since all I was doing was have Deramoto lay there with thoughts in his head)

Something had awoken him from his relaxation and deep thought; a small drizzle of rain. He got up and started to walk back indoors before the downpour get's any worse, he then watched the outside from the doorway, finding a bit of beauty in the rain. Then when it began to really fall, he questioned if any of the others was out there still, staying in some building for now or rushing to get back here, he waited and watched.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:46 am

Anzan looked around the tavern once more finishing his drink and finally deciding to approach an hulking looking guy in armor hoping that the man hadn't had too much to drink "Hey there" he said smiling in a friendly way to gain his trust he then continued with "Don't suppose a man mountain like you are in a party perhaps? If not figured maybe we could come up with a short term party agreement involving an equal cut between everyone?" he then peered round the bar already attempting to locate a mage for his next target should this current recruitment be successful.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 am

(I have to play the NPC? D: *groans*)

The man merely glanced at the slight male talking to him, grunted apathetically before going back to sipping on his beverage. By the looks of it, it was mead. One of the cheaper drinks. An especially observant person could make out that what he wore was similar to but not quite Warrior armor - of course, he could have easily changed for the night. The crowd was thinning as the night wore on - Anzan best get a move on too, as they had a busy day tomorrow.

(I'll see if I can get an NPC in later. Just struggle through the first day!)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 pm

(I am so sorry! I was busy this weekend, and I've been forgetting to check up here often DX)

As time passed, he continued with his thoughts from earlier, still waiting for someone to arrive back, as he felt like it would be important to at least try to get friendlier with them. He realized he had two thoughts continuing along side each other in his mind, the important present, and the even more important past. A deep sigh escapes from him as he watched the rain pelt the now soggy mud, he started to feel a little down, but showed nothing but a blank face.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:12 am

(It's now around midnight, hurry up, Mark o3o Get back here!)

Just around a minute or two after midnight, a very wet female staggered in, gave a violent sneeze, and not quite realizing she was in the boys' room, promptly fell into a haystack. She was completely wet through, drenched to the skin; her lengthy dark hair stuck to her shivering being, and her face looked paler than ever in the cold moonlight. She began coughing, apparently attempting to dislodge an annoying particle stuck somewhere in her anatomy, but her eyes never once opened, even when her frame was racked with violent spasms - it was unclear if it was for the cold or for the coughs. Even within the broken teen's mind, only one lucid thought persisted.

C-Cold....

Cold. And dark.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Anzan was walking back from the bar having met a number of people 2 of which were willing to join up on a temporary basis under the agreed rules thus his night was a success and all that was left, was to go home, sleep and wait for dawn to come. It was raining heavily but this didn't bother Anzan who had come to realize in his head there were bigger problems than a spot of rain however heavy it was and slowly it became enjoyable for Anzan who as he walked noticed numerous things from friendly new couples to elderly couples, drunks and jackasses, guards and salesman packing up for the night. The place seemed so unfamiliar and unsettling but strangely serene at the same time.

Upon ascending the stairs at their accommodation to their room Anzan heard something his hearing being near perfect for the normal sake of lock-picking but he could hear a violent thumping noise? Coming from his room he then heard Seishin who had awoken to the noise calling out "Help someone" Anzan ran along the balcony to their room and entered lowering his mask to round his neck "Seishin? Eve? What's happened?" he asked quickly moving into action as he said to Seishin "Lift her we need to get her onto a bed" Seishin complying quickly as they moved her gently onto Seishin's bed which was easiest. Seishin responded rather panicked bringing out his stutter "I.. I don't know... she was like this... when.. when I woke up" Anzan patted his arm "Don't worry just get a candle from the wall for her bedside because we need to warm her up and..." He looked around thinking before saying "Deramoto quickly we need something to cover her with, she's freezing" he then held her still and tightly so she wouldn't do herself any harm with the violent spasms trying to figure out what could possibly be causing them using his hearing to try and listen to the coughs for a pattern of find something that might help.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:08 am

(I don't think anyone realized I stood at the entrance to the building, but uh... I can fix this)

Deramoto remained at the doorway as he allowed Anzan into the building, now all that was left was Eve. Not long after, there was a loud sneeze upstairs, which couldn't have been Anzan as he was just heading up the stairs, so he thought that it was either Seishin or Eve, who could've sneaked in from the back entrance. He started to go up to check to see if Eve had arrived or not, then he heard a bit of panic from the two other males in the group. As he entered the doorway to their room, he was quickly greeted with "Deramoto quickly we need something to cover her with, she's freezing" from the Thief "Uh... what's going on?" He asked calmly as he took off his leather tunic and placed it on top of Eve gently to not let it fall, then he quickly went to another bunk and took as much hay as he can and made a hay blanket over her "The armor should cushion some of the hay from jabbing her" he added in, his expression remained unchanged.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:46 am

(Mishap at midnight! o3o Woo!)
(I hope youse all are remembering to skip me when I take more than a day!)

Eve's breathing settled as she warmed up, though she curled into a ball under all the hay. The water was soaking the grasses through - not that anybody minded, right? The teen's mind slowly cleared as the heat from her own withered body and somebody holding her close caused her to slowly awaken. Whose face was that above hers? She breathed out heavily, releasing a tangible mist of chilled vapours, condensed by the difference in temperature. Just as it seemed she was regaining consciousness, she slipped from the grasp of lucid thoughts again and began to relax.

(Someone go throw her in the hot tub!)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:49 pm

(It's been quite a long time, and I know Mark has been busy and was unsure of what to post, so you know what, I guess I'll try to do something)

Deramoto watched as she fidgited under the hay before opening her eyes slightly, then quickly closing them again. "So... she got sick from the sudden rain I'm guessing" he said to the others "She might just need to dry off a bit and get some rest, and it'll be a while for the clothes to dry, so for now, let's change the hay every so often." He laid down on his bed, which turned out to be the one he took the hay from "There is still hay in the other room as well if need be" he finished.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 am

(I really wanted to start combat too o3o Shall we try and make it as far ahead as we can?)

It was a heavensend for the poor males when Eve's breathing began to even, and finally deepen as she fell into a peaceful sleep. A fitful one would have meant the fever lingered. Still, on the bright side, the boys got to take the four bedded room for the night! The small beds in the six bedded room fit Eve snugly, while the males could spread out a bit more in the larger room initially meant for the girls. Well, a little change never hurt.

(Timeskip?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:09 pm

(Yeah to both, probably best idea... though I'm unsure of how far we should go ahead so ...)

As a new day arrived, Deramoto woke up earlier than the rest of his group and sat outside, waiting for everyone else. He watched as very few people walked around, he saw a small group of people who looked like they were about to venture out, having better equipment than he probably ever will. He thought about what kind of 'hunts' a group like that does, the dangerous hunts with high profit, or the easy hunts with a low profit. They looked like a group that prefer to have a bit of fun doing what they do to Deramoto, so he guessed they were going to do a dangerous hunt. He was unsure if his group should ever do something bold, he quickly cleared his thoughts.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:07 am

(Yay, new day, and no one gets stiff backs because of lack of space :P)

Eve drowsily awoke and sleepily blinked around about herself. The episode of last night was practically forgotten, except for a small shiver and a solitary sneeze from the teenager. The awakening into an empty room stilled her for a minute, before memories came flooding back. The female blinked, and slid down from her bed. She was still in last nights clothes, feeling slightly grimy, but the only change she had was her casual clothes. She couldn't go hunting in a jacket!

Huh? Hunting? Oh, right. Of course, that was the only way to earn money around here. She stretched like a cat, moving to the window to catch a ray of sun, and glimpsed someone standing by the door. One of the boys? Flexing her shoulders to unfreeze them, she ran her hand over her clothes. They were a little crushed, and slightly damp, but otherwise all fine. The same could not be said for the hay, which was completely soaked through. Shuddering at the thought of sleeping in that, she carried the wet armful out, and dumped it at a convenient place outside. In passing, she failed to notice Deramoto, standing beside the door, but as she turned, she hesitated, before going over to greet her fellow Hunter.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:42 am

He watched as Eve walked outside... but without something that he had given her "Morning, I hope you enjoyed your rest... where's my tunic?" he asked, he did kind of need it for hunting. He had given her his tunic, knowing he didn't need it at the moment, but now he was going to need it soon, and he will need to grab his weapons in the room as well.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 am

(I need to reread if I'm forgetting all dis 'o3o D-Don't judge me!)

Even before Eve said 'hi', Deramoto asked for his tunic. Her attention was momentarily diverted from her rather off-put sentiment to wondering what tunic he was talking about. Oh, the Hunter tunic. A rather handy piece of equipment, as it accommodated most what any Hunter might require. Was she supposed to have seen it? ...Had she been wearing it? Her hand thudded to a halt over her chest. No, she had only her tunic on. Did she unconsciously take it off as she was brushing hay off and stretching? Loose garments were always uncomfortable...

"Uh, I'll go get it..." Trying not to stutter, the teenager fled indoors. Thankfully, she hadn't tossed it out with hay. It was lying near where her head had been, mercifully dry and lightly covered in hay. Dusting off the stray strands, she checked it for any damage or dampness reflexively before walking back, hand outstretched, tunic placatingly offered.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 am

(Ah, no worries, I knew you'd play it out XP)
Deramoto noticed how Eve was acting when he said something about his tunic, part of him knew it was that she didn't realize he laid it on top of her to prevent the hay from jabbing her, but it mattered little to him. When she arrived back and gave him his tunic, he gave a quick "thanks" before putting on, still keeping his neutral expression. "There seems to be some people already out hunting... I seen some walking to the gate a while ago" he said, just to start a small conversation.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:50 am

(Muu o3o)

Stifling a smile of relief, Eve nodded at the male as he accepted and quickly donned his tunic. Hunters were not heavily armoured like, say, Warriors or Dread Knights, but certain preventative measures were necessary. This was not a game; death was a very real possibility.

Deramoto's words made Eve look around with curiosity. Of course, the people were gone, but it was a purely reflexive action. Realizing her mistake - the involuntary action must have looked stupid - she smiled guiltily at Deramoto. Perhaps there was no need to have stifled that smile after all.

It struck her as rather wonderous how quickly she had made comrades here, to the extent of sharing living quarters with them. The realization that she had slept in someone else's room hadn't quite struck her with the full force of embarrassment yet. Furtively glancing around for the other guys, Eve toyed with the idea of sharing her thoughts with Deramoto. "Hey, it might be a while before the others get up. What say we quickly check out the areas around town? It won't take long! It's strictly a spying mission."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:44 am

Deramoto looked at her, he knew it wouldn't be to bad to walk around a bit and get a better idea of this place, but what threw him off a bit was when she said 'spying mission'. "Yeah, I'll tag along, but why are you calling it a spying mission? Seems more like scouting" he said with his still expression as he stood up.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:28 pm

"What?" Confusion was writ large on Eve's face as her decision - no, her word choice - was questioned almost instantaneously. "Spying...scouting..." She mumbled to herself in confusion before realization dawned. "Oh! Right. Um, yeah. Scouting. That's...what I meant." Her face flamed with embarrassment. What a time to goof up! "I, uh, better go get my...stuff." Grasping for an excuse, she fled inside.

What was she thinking? Her smouldering eyes were grim as she systematically, almost unconsciously set out her gear. She liked to arrange everything before wearing them. Well, she clearly hadn't been thinking of what she was saying. More of what she'd see out there. It was ironic how she'd been excited to go out, having thought of death but a few minutes ago. Sliding her daggers into their sheaths, and slinging her quiver around her torso, she headed on out, feeling considerably more comfortable fully armed. Stopping by the door, she paused to look at Deramoto.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next