Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes and Illusions!~

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ashes and Illusions!~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashes and Illusions!~

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Eve seemed as if she had embarrassed herself, but it was more Deramoto's fault for bringing it up. "Yeah, we probably should grab our stuff" Deramoto said, not having his weapons with him, he followed Eve inside then went straight to his room. He grabbed his quiver and slung it over his back, he hung his bow on his shoulder, then lastly, he put his sheathes on his waist, one with his dagger, the other with two throwing knives. He quickly went back outside and sat down, sitting his bow on the ground next to him, waiting for Eve.

Eve arrived again not much later and stopped at the doorway seeming to wait for his response. "You ready to go? Lead the way since you know what you want to explore" he said to her after standing up again. He grabbed his bow and hanged it over his shoulder again, waiting for Eve to start moving.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:29 am

Eve nodded, and set down the street. The world was only just rousing, but a particular object caught her fancy. She stopped, turning to face Deramoto, though her eyes never left the wooden case-like object. "Hey, Dera, look at that," She reached out to tug at his sleeve. Upon close inspection, it was a case to be strapped to one's forearm, and could also be used to craft daggers. Depending on the material, you could either mould a light throwing dagger, or a stable fighting kukri, or with the proper manipulation, you could even craft a knife. All it required was molten metal to be poured in, the handle to be arranged and allowed to cool. In the fascination, EVe missed the fact that she just called her partner a nickname - a rather friendly nickname.

("Let's buy one! Let's buy one!" :3)

(For those confused; it's a dagger mould. It's a little game breaking as it means we don't have to buy any small weapons, we can just make them, but it'll probably be expensive. Something like 1 gold. You can ignore it for now.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:27 am

Deramoto looked at the object and ignored the fact he was called Dera. He looked at it to figure out what it is, he wasn't sure if he seen anything like this in his entire life but, something about it seemed to be a mould. "Ah, this seems interesting, yet rather expensive to buy, and probably be rather expensive to get materials unless we go mining ourselves" he said, then he thought about our sort of 'job' "Unless of course the things we kill drops materials." The thought seemed ridiculous but, he wasn't sure what was normal anymore, was this his entire life or was there a different life before now. He gave a quick sigh to let out the frustration building inside of him.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:12 am

Eve was nodding blankly as Deramoto spoke, still staring starry-eyed at the object. She'd always fancied an arm sheath. In fact, if it were up to her, she'd arm herself to the teeth. A longsword at her back, two swords at the back of her waist, a single sword hanging from the side, two daggers, another dagger in her arm sheath, another in a thigh sheath; the possibilities were endless. But she was no assassin. She could dream of it, but all she was a quiet, meekish book lover, who had never stabbed any living thing in her life.

Yet the mysterious allure of the woods called her, and she tore her eyes away from the mould. She glanced sideways at Deramoto when he sighed, before reverting back to the cobbled road. "Hmm...yeah, you're probably right..." It would have been abrupt if she'd randomly said 'okay, let's get going' so she slowly began walking down the road, leading to the edge of the town.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Eve started to walk, and Deramoto simply continued to follow, he didn't say anything considering he had nothing else to say on their way to where ever they were heading. He looked at everything nearby, noticing all the cheap objects, and all the expensive objects, some of interesting, and some being bland. He kept a general memory of the prices for each object so he could easily sell for more or buy for less, this was a good skill for bartering, but so was the ability to socialize, which he didn't have.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 am

(I'll force us into an unavoidable battle, hopefully Mark should show up. He said he would, via PM. It'd be nice if he posted in saying Anzan and Seishin were just waking up.)

It didn't take long for the silent duo to reach the forest's edge. The Hunter stopped, eyes scanning the horizon. The uplifted ground allowed her a better view, and while the outskirts showed no signs of life, she knew the inside would be teeming with deer, mice, maybe the occasional creature to hunt. It would be unlikely that bears would live this close to town, and Eve made a mental note to stick close to the border. Even on days where they would make no money, they could probably catch a deer and...was she really thinking of hunting down and eating deer? She thought she liked animals.

Furrowing her brows and clearing her head of the thought, she turned to Deramoto. "Shall we? Although since it's just us two, let's stick close to the border. That way we might not see too many aggressive...creatures." Hesitating slightly before finishing her statement, her mind wandered over all she had learnt over a week. Mud goblins and ghouls were possibilities in this area, and both sounded nasty. She hoped she wouldn't run into either today.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:12 am

(That sounds goods, can't wait to have a difficult battle ahead of us XD)
Deramoto watched as Eve started to near the border of town, he knew they show beware, considering their current main melee use is an archer "I'd be watchful, you never know what creatures await stray prey" he said. He kept a watch of his surrounding as much as possible, since he was quite good at noticing things and keeping a good memory, he knew he should be most watchful. He kept a hand on his throwing knife, ready to pull it and throw it, or use it for a quick parry, but helderly it there calmly and didn't show any worry, in which he was actually really cautious.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:19 pm

(Heck, if Mark doesn't swoop in heroically, might as well win xD With someone getting injured; nothing that the Priest can't handle. Yayz loots!)

Without directly glancing to confirm, Eve had something of an innate sense that Deramoto had casually kept a hand on his dagger - a very amiable threat, if that was possible. After a moment of hesitation, she slid an arrow out, and notching it in her bow, held the missile ready. The bowstring was not drawn, but it wouldn't take more than a second. Her fingerless gloves protected her, but even so, her proficiency level with the bow was extremely low, and a slip of her trembling hand could cut her. With a deep breath, she headed into the forest.

The swirling darkness of the unfamiliar areas created a misty, fogging effect, creating a passable illusion of being alone. It was frightening to be by oneself in this desolate area, and the sad silence echoed with laughter; laughter as mirthless as the Sphinx. The mist extended clammy fingers to gently run down Eve's back, causing a rippling shiver to run up her spine, and was the effect that tilted the female's opinion into the decision that this was cursed land.

Even before she had the premonition that something bad was going to happen, a massive creature burst out of the undergrowth straight at her. With a startled cry, she whirled around, the sudden explosion of sound disorienting her senses, causing them to scream. She swiped wildly with her bow, trying to ward the thing off and keep it away from her. It was too close for her to recognise, but Deramoto would have seen that what jumped out looked suspiciously like a goblin. Ugly, green, pointy nosed and shabbily dressed, the feral creature was baring its fangs and doing its best to jump into the terrified female's face. At the same time, a small furry body would run swiftly with pattering feet towards the male Hunter, to try and bite his ankle. A pet pit rat?

(Hehe, pet pit.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:16 pm

(Soz guys hopefully this'll be sufficient :) Don't worry I'll post more regularly)

Anzan and Seishin awakened from their slumber much later than the other not that they knew that, Anzan didn't get to sleep until rather late or, early depending on how you looked at it due to worry about Eve's well being he couldn't stand being helpless whilst his team were hurting and so he began to gear up as did Seishin, it was then that he noticed the others had already gone out `how late is it?` Anzan thought confused for a moment but brushed it of deciding that he should instead focus on finding them and joining them in whatever they were doing. "Morning Seishin man" was all he said smiling to his team-mate and best friend happy he at least wasn't alone "Morning Anzan sleep well?" Seishin asked and Anzan nodded "As best I could I guess" they then finished putting on their hunting equipment and decided to look around.

It was then that Anzan noticed Eve and Deramoto's hunting things were gone too meaning they'd likely gone out hunting; Anzan grimaced he knew from what he'd heard that this place was dangerous and was suddenly worried about where his team-mates were "Seishin we need to find the others now" he said firmly Seishin nodded "From what I know there's a forest at the border of town" Anzan frowned "That's where they'll be then considering their stuff's gone" they then moved out in tandem quickly heading towards the border practically running, which was easier for Anzan with his stuff and athletic prowess whilst Seishin's was a lil' less easy though he still managed to keep pace to a fair degree.

After a few minutes they reached the forest and Anzan looked around noticing some footprints side by side practically he judged from the differences in size that they were likely Eve and Deramoto's and decided to take a gamble that he hoped would work tracking them silently. Soon they reached the location of the hunt and he noticed a goblin and rat attacking them "Seishin you know your role stay back and provide support I've got this and make sure that everyone stays healthy, I believe in you bro" Seishin nodded and smiled at the confidence in Anzan's voice. Anzan then silently moved through the bushes until he was practically upon them before unsheathing his dagger and lunging from the bush hopefully unseen and attempting to plant the dagger deep into the Goblin's back though this being his first battle he missed his footing and the dagger instead headed towards the Goblin's ankle when Anzan tried to stead himself with a roll "Sorry I'm late guys quickly get back to your range" he smiled as he spoke briefly forgetting the pit rat. Seishin watched from the bushes nearby ready on standby should his abilities be called upon.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:30 pm

(I thought we would stay at the border, not actually go in, oh well. And no worries Mark, everyone has a busy week once in a while, at least you dont take game breaks XP)

Deramoto noticed a bit of a shudder in Eve, he felt a bit of worry, and since he focused his attention away from his surroundings, Eve was ambushed by a goblin. He pulled his knife out, he knew he couldn't throw with good accuracy, so he knew the smarter idea was to just shove it away from her. As he was about to charge a fairly large rat jumped out and stood in his way, as the rat started to run at him, he quickly threw the knife at it. The knife landed next to the rat as Deramoto was startled by a man jumping at the goblin. He grabbed out his dagger and barely managed to avoid the rat jumping at him, with only a scratch on his shoulder, but he wasn't quickly to strike it either. He grunted a little bit but tried his best to keep it as inaudible as possibly, he made his expression blank again "I cannot currently, this rat is to quick for me" he said holding his dagger in front of him.

(Heh, not that bad of a post for me :P)
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:35 am

(Not too far in, was what I meant 'o3o Derp)
(Also forgot to mention that pit rats are apparently visual novel only. Oops. Anyways, they're large rats, about the size of cats, and have spiky fur. They live in social groups like regular rats, so wherever one is visible, the whole pack can turn up. Their hides are cheap, and won't sell for more than 1 copper, I suppose.)

Considering the goblin had been tightly gripping her shoulders, the episode didn't go too badly. Still flailing all but blindly, eyes tightly closed against the hot breath of the rapid creature clinging to her, she felt the back of her hand collide against skin. Hoping desperately it hadn't been Deramoto, she swung out with her bow to strike the object again. It had, thankfully, been the goblin, and reeling from the blunt attack, its grip loosened. The window Eve needed; tossing off the offending load, she jumped backwards to create some distance. Suddenly aware of more bodies in the area, the female cringed. Her hand flew to her shoulder, and it came away red. The sight of her own blood made Eve slightly dizzy, and she felt her breath catching. They were deep scratches, bordering on cuts, and they hurt. Infection was unlikely, but the pain. Closing her eyes to get past the dizzying moment, she opened them again and hazily aimed her arrow.

Dimly, she was aware of a cry of anguish as a dagger, flashing silver, caught the goblin on the back of the knee, bringing more blood forth. So much blood... The sight and smell of it was making her faint, but pushing the haze away, she released her arrow. The wooden missile flew straight and true, but the green creature saw it coming and lunged, causing the arrow to thud into a tree, a few inches from Seishin's head.

The rat swerved to avoid the dagger, and continued to make a beeline for Deramoto, teeth flashing. Just as well that it wasn't complete chaos, with hundreds of rats running around. As it stood, the intelligent rodent swerved aside to latch on to Anzan's boot. If the lunge wouldn't distract the rogue, and the wicked teeth actually sunk in, the pain certainly would.

Ignoring the increasing difficulty she was having in drawing breath, Eve shakily removed her dagger, watching the goblin's movements with blurring eyes. It didn't stop to assess the situation like they did - the movements were wild and uncontrolled. And it was incredibly aggressive. There was no chance of a peaceable stalemate here - it was kill or be killed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Seishin leapt back surprised by the sudden appearance of the arrow which struck the tree near his hand, he then looked round for the source of it and his eyes fell on Eve causing him to realize she was injured, he then dashed over towards her but maintain a safe combat distance, raising his staff and reciting some odd words to use his cure ability which he'd learnt during his training at the guild attempting to heal the scratches on Eve's shoulder and ease her of her queasiness.

Anzan meanwhile withdrew his dagger from the goblin's knee and rolled narrowly avoiding the full force of the pit rat's bite though still being grazed by it's sharp teeth which ground against his boot that luckily provided just adequate enough protection against it's wrath. He then looked to Deramoto and said "Seems like I'm appetizing to these guys so could you now provide support with your bow" he chuckled with a friendly demeanor, maintaining an eye on the pair of enemies. He then decided that with the goblin already injured it would be the easiest to take down first though, the pit rat's speed may prove troublesome. With that he lunged forwards again attempting to sink his bloodied dagger into the goblin's shoulder blades and hopefully limit the creature's ability to fight; this time his footing being better placed enough to stay on target or so he hoped. `Kill or be killed` echoed through his head to remind him that it wasn't just him he had now to protect it was his team-mates as well.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 pm

As he noticed the rat start heading to Anzantos, he quickly pulled out his bow and pulled the strunged arrow back, aiming at the rat, then quickly pointed it to the goblin. He watched both enemies waiting for one of them to be at a safe enough distance from a team-mate, until the thief told him to support with his bow. "I'm one step ahead of you" he said, releasing the arrow to the quicker target, since he isn't fairly accurate, it was possible that the arrow could miss the fast large rat.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:21 am

(Since I feel the need to keep at least once OOC spoiler in each post of mine xP Remember that there's no posting order!)

Just as Eve's vision blurred to an incomprehensible watery end, she felt a small flicker of flame in her blood. Almost as though by magic, her fogged senses cleared, and her thoughts straightened as searing pain shot up her shoulder. She could make out Seishin was at her side, healing her, and the lips of the wound being pulled together was the source of the pain. It hurt, but it was a good sort of hurt. Like when you pull a thorn from your foot. It did nothing to replenish either her stamina, or her blood, though, as her deep breathing continued, and her muscles felt like lead.

Just as she reached for another arrow, forgetting the dagger in her hand, she felt teeth dig into her ankle. Once again having dodged the arrow shot by her male counterpart, it was proving to be very elusive indeed. It didn't take a look to know it was that pesky, distracting rat. Upon closer inspection, it was nothing like the small, harmless mice running around town. It was huge, eyes flashing with malignance, an its fur bristled in indignance. It was unsure why exactly it participated in the fight, since it did in fact show semblance of intelligence and strategy, unlike its goblin companion, but it signaled at great intelligence merely to tame a pit rat. Such a pity. The goblin's - along with the rat's - time had come.

Hesitating for the merest second, Eve cringed again in pain before striking out with her dagger. She was not physically strong, but she was fast, and flashing out with a cutting edge was what made all the difference. The rat released her foot and swerved, but Eve's vision was sharp and clear this time. Paying attention to the muscular movement of the rodent, she slashed down, holding the blade backhandedly. This was considered the wrong way for a Hunter to hold their blade, but it suited the female best. Her first swipe nicked the rat's foot, and its sharp squeal was cut short as the incapacitated offender was quickly dealt with. A quick stab to the heart was all it required.

Rat skin was tough. Almost as tough as leather. Eve could feel the resistance of the thick hide as her blade fought for dominance over the furry skin. It wasn't a good spot; shoulders rolled ahead to protect the neck, armoured with muscle and some of the thickest, sturdiest fur on the body. But no matter how tough one was on the outside, the one thing you couldn't strengthen...was your heart.

Once past the skin, it was easy going. The dagger slid straight through, and the small beating organ gave up its struggle with a quiet dignity. Eve hardly noticed the blood on her hands; it was just her and the little dead body, all alone in the silent graveyard. Her reverie of having killed was rudely interrupted by a cry of anguish as the goblin spotted the rat. It quickly turned into one of rage as the creature charged for her. Eve's breath caught.

But when she resumed breathing, the goblin's had stopped. Distracted, he had made a pretty easy target for the Thief, and Anzan had buried his dagger to the hilt in the thing's back. The humanoid fell to its knees, and twitching and gurgling, finally stilled. It was over.

(Take a minute to search the body.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:57 am

(Soz would've posted y/day but came home and went straight to bed weren't feeling too good, bit better now)

Anzan breathed heavily as he withdrew his dagger from the aggressive creature's back, he looked around to the others and called out "Are you guys alright?" kneeling next to the body of the goblin and beginning to search it for the group's prize's anything that may be worth something and that may help them afford to live in this weird place. Could this really be called living. Seishin meanwhile breathed a sigh of relief that the battle was over and placed his staff on his back "Eve how are your injuries?" he asked as a more specific follow up to Anzan's question. Anzan then rose up holding that what he'd found on the goblin's body "We should probably get outta here before more of these things show up" he listened out carefully for any movement in the bushes but, it seemed to him like the world was silent, could it be a sign of respect from the forest for it's fallen comrades? Anzan holstered his dagger and waited for the other's to gather their composure. Anzan left the pit rat to someone else to search after all they were a team.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:55 am

Deramoto watch as the two creatures were finally killed, he didn't land a single hit, but at least he only got a small scratch from the rat, and there was little to no blood, so nothing to serious. He walked around, picking up his throwing knife and noticing the tip of the arrow he fired broke off. "I'm alright" he said, keeping his expression neutral and cleaning off his knife, he looked at Eve who had been scratched more deeply than his, but it seems the wounds were gone.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Tearing her gaze away from the dead rat, Eve wrapped her arms around herself in an empty embrace, noting that she was trembling. Suddenly, in the stillness, it was as though she saw the forest in new eyes. This was her reality. The sun shone, and the wind blew, but the world was cruel. It would have her kill. It was a privilege to live.

Shakily, she got to her feet. Trying to keep her tone light, she spoke, "Yeah, I'm alright." but the words were hollow and her voice shook. She tried to fit in a watery laugh, but it came out as a wheezed sigh as she saw Anzan scour the body for any valuables. Would even the last shred of dignity be denied? Was one to be slandered even in death? Stop that, she rebuked herself. You're just lucky it's not you down there.

So that was it. She'd feel no remorse, or grief, or even anger. Only relief that it wasn't her. Was that what she would reduce to?

These hands...they are stained with blood.

Even as she watched her quivering outstretched palms, a cloud passed by, shrouding them all in relieving shade. The blood-stained dagger had fallen to the ground, and she probably ought to pick it up, but the sight of it was sickening her. The sun came out again, and her head reeled. She fell to the ground, but didn't stretch out and fall into a dead faint. Hands planted to support her upper body, and face upturned into the blinding sun, she took large gasps of air. Weakly she tried reasoning she shouldn't have missed breakfast, but she knew that lack of food was not what was sickening her to the core.

And in the haze of heat and lies, the summer day laughed, "This is your reality."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:12 pm

Deramoto noticed as Eve fell onto her hands and knees, indeed what she- no... what they all went through, it was only natural to freak out, but why didn't he? Was it only because he was that good at hiding his emotions? Why had he only thought about what happened when he noticed Eve? "Eve, realize that they weren't human, what we did isn't murder... only a hunt between two preys" he said, with unchanged tone or expression, but... was that really it?

He faced away from her and looked off into the distance "I think you should pull yourself together... but please... take your time" he wanted to hurry as it could get worst, but he knew she needed her time at the moment. The thought of getting her to calm down, seemed to calm him down a bit, so he walked over to her and sat "and when your done, could you give me a nice warm smile?" he asked, displaying his own warm smile for her, although faked, faking emotions was what he was good at.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:50 am

Anzan nodded subconsciously as Deramoto spoke to Eve, reassured her. He too maintained a pretty serious expression it wasn't that he didn't care about what he'd done it was that there was no alternative and that he had other things, ranking higher on his list of priorities to care about like his team. He then heard something which sounded out of character from Deramoto, when he tried to be, friendlier; not that he wasn't friendly normally, heck he seems a good guy but he wasn't normally an outwardly smiley person. Anzan smiled at the fact it wasn't him again reassuring people for once there were other leaders within the group though they never really decided upon a leader... did they?

Seishin moved over to Anzan's side and quietly inquired "Anzan did you... did you get hit.. or scratched?" which Anzan replied "Nah man I'm pretty good the rat just got my damn boot but it'll be good" he brushed his boot off and laughed in a friendly manner, he then moved over to Deramoto and Eve with Seishin and offered his hands to them "We should probably move out before we get any more trouble out here" he then looked at Eve and said "I'm sorry, that you had to do that but Dera is right it was simply a hunt, no more no less and we had to do it, it'll get easier with time trust me" he smiled slightly at the pair to show he was there for them for support should the need arise.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:34 pm

(Oh, my <3 Deramoto so precious <33)
(My activity is going to be incredibly limited from now, so skip me when you can. Also, Mark, remember Priests (and Mages) have a limited amount of magic)

And then Deramoto was viciously glomped by Eve and huggled until he was thoroughly mauled. What an end. Death by cuteness

Ahem! Moving on...

"..." Silence prevailed as Eve evidently seemed capable of only listening. She showed so signs of comprehending, but evidently making up her mind to gather herself together, her back straightened, she swallowed, some of the light came back to her eyes, and brows furrowed, she turned to Deramoto with a nod. "...yes, you're right. I know," It was true. She had known. Why, then, had it affected her so much? Perhaps it was an ingrained sense of humanity, that killing was wrong. Would it always be that way? Anzan claimed it got better with time, but how would he know? Feinted air of experience was all well and fine- she was doing it again.

She acknowledged that Anzan was trying to lead the group, even if it meant a facade of confidence, and she ought to be respecting that, on scoffing at it. Her inner sceptic seemed to take digs when she was at the most vulnerable. Breath escaped in a breezy sigh through her parted lips, and her eyelids fluttered before her gaze fixed on Deramoto again. He asked for a smile, and she almost did. Only, this smile that she surpressed was a sarcastic one with malignant intentions.

She knew that look. A forced smile that made one look twisted, as though in agony. And often, it was. Having experienced it herself, she knew well enough to distinguish honesty from...from what? What was it? A lie? Wasn't she lying to herself? What experience was she talking about? She had no memory to call upon. Her thoughts left her confused, and it showed on her face. Bitter words were bit back for now, but what was this internal war turning her into?

Taking a moment of silence, she chuffed before a smile did, in fact, spread across her face. Her gaze averted and she stared at her feet instead. "...heh. Thanks, Dera." There, she'd done it again. Apparantly she was doing in unconsciously. Her interest shifted to her own boots, and she tilted her ankle slightly to inspect the bite. The teeth had torn right through the material, but it was small and narrow. She should be able to patch it up. "Uhm, if anyone wants any stitching done, I can do it," She offered timidly.

The deceased goblin, even in his insanity, had carried a small black pouch, and the team were rewarded for their efforts, even after having got away relatively unscathed. A whole silver rolled out, a little dirty, but evidently usable. Where had it got it from? Had it...been picked off another unfortunate adventurer, caught alone? Not all had the luck of the group of four. The thought sickened Eve, and she looked away. There was also a roughly triangular piece of fabric, which felt like a cross of leather and cloth. It was actually really worn leather, and was similar to what the goblin had draped across himself. It seemed that it was the standard wear for the creatures.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:07 pm

(Precious? You realize that he won't be smiling for an even longer time now, and with Piper coming soon, even longer XD)
(And oh no, she saw through his fake but well mastered emotional disguise! Welp... that's his one and only talent out the window when it comes to Eve XD)

Deramoto seen her smile and he made his smile even bigger, even though hers was more obviously faked. When he heard his thanks, he waved a hand to Anzan meaning 'I'm good', he stood up, dropped his emotion again, and investigated his shoulder that was cut "I'm honestly good, mine will heal by itself in time" he said with his neutral expression. He turned away from the group and kept a watchful eye of the area, he was going to be sure he wouldn't let any other creature sneak up on them.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:37 am

(Wouldn't Piper make 'em smile more? I get that she's a little...crazy, but I thought she'd be the exuberant enthusiastic kind o3o/ Of course that's not very funny out in the battlefield oh no the internal strife will actually bring the original four closer won't it :3 )
(Hehe. To know the broken, you must be one! ;3 Wait...)

Eve got to her feet. She had to stop being the weakest link constantly. She didn't want to be protected. She'd hate it if she was the cause of someone else's injury. Dusting off her apparel, she walked over to retrieve her dagger. Hesitating to pick it up, she took a deep breath, grabbed it by the hilt and wiped it off on the grass. Sheathing the blade, she inspected the arrow she'd shot. It was surprisingly undamaged, but her haste to pull it out caused the wood to slightly crack. Oh dear. Well, no major damage done. But they had to get out of here, pronto. Every minute spect pushed them further towards peril. "You should get that healed," She persisted, pointing at Deramoto's shoulder. "It could restrict you during battle. I understand Priests recover their magic over time?" She turned to Seishin, head tilted to convey curiosity.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzantos Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:35 am

Seishin smiled and nodded "Yes that's right.. I.. I will deal with it when my magic recovers" he then moved towards Deramoto and examined the shoulder cut saying "It will need healing though... to prevent infection" he moved back away stood with Anzan again. Anzan was happy his group becoming more self-sufficient and couldn't help but be somewhat more confident in their chances of survival for the first time since their arrival. He then looked at his stuff and said to Eve "Nah my stuff is all good but thanks for the offer" upon saying that he pivoted on the spot and started to walk out of the forest Seishin walking beside him as he did.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:06 am

Deramoto looked at Seishin, he knew that it was no use to argue "Just remember to recover it again before we decide to head back out again" he said. He didn't want to leave the priest magicless, but an infection can sometimes be quick deaths. "By the way, when was the extra party members gonna arrive?" he asked quickly.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:40 am

Scooping up the silver, Eve followed the party as they made a beeline for the town. The burst of activity had left the female drained, and while thanking her stars that they'd come off as the undisputed victors, she wondered what challenges lay ahead. Her weary body actually sought the cramped inn quarters as home. Her eyelids fluttered as the unfamiliar word flooded her mind with what could only be described as warmth. A feeling of belonging. Hiraeth.

(Time skip? Let's say they changed the silver, and spending 20C for the rent, divided the rest equally among themselves (20C each) So timeskip to evening. Let's have Piper join now, and Anzan go back to the pub for more scouting. Next few days will be uneventful, and remember, 1 silver (and 1 day) to learn new skills!)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next