Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a Beginning (Group, Plot)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finding a Beginning (Group, Plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding a Beginning (Group, Plot)

Post by Razmor Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Felix smiled brightly as he saw the girl struggle with her words. He even went so far as to laugh lightly. It was always a humorous sight to see people try and find the right words; he himself had done it so many times while writing. He looked around for a brief second before looking back at Eve with a strange smile. Then he helped Shinx up to his shoulders and stood up, wiping off his shirt and pants of all the fur that had collected on his clothes. He adjusted his tie to a loose position and looked down at Eve. His red eyes seemed to glow with determination.

"Well Eve, when you figure that out, give me a call." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of scrap paper. He walked over to the desk and took a pen from a small cup. Then he wrote out his contact information: his phone number and his home address in Jublife City. He had to rewrite it as Shinx continued to try and paw at the pen while he was writing. She was giving off a low purr and the small of ozone from her electricity made Felix a little light-headed. But he was smiling too much to care as he returned to his seat. "Here," He handed Eve the paper. "Now, if you don't have any objections, we've got some training to do." Shinx looked down as Felix and nodded, jumping off his shoulder and landing gracefully in front of him. She turned and looked with that look of determination that both of the trainers had become very familiar with. "Shi!" Felix looked over at Eve. "I'm guessing you're a trainer, right? Well, if it helps you any, the nearest Pokemon Gym is in Oreburgh City, just west of here. You leave Julblife, go through Route 203, make your way through the Oreburgh Gate, and you'll end up in Oreburgh City." He motioned for Shinx to follow him as he made his way to the exit.

"Oh, by the way," he called over his shoulder. "Roark, the Gym Leader, uses Rock Type Pokemon. In case that helps." With a final goodbye salute, he signaled farewell to Eve. "Good luck, Ms. Iridescence. Until next time!" And with that, he left the girl to herself and her Pokemon, his own determination taking over as he and Shinx went off to start their training.

"You know Shinx," he looked down at his companion. "I think I figured out a beginning to that story I was working on." Shinx looked up at him with confusion. "Now, tell me how this sounds; 'It all started one average morning, a young lad was sitting under a tree. When all of a sudden, a girl fell on top of him..." Shinx didn't seem amused. "It's a work in progress."
Razmor
Razmor
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Finding a Beginning (Group, Plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding a Beginning (Group, Plot)

Post by MegaAbsol Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:42 am

(And that's a wrap, I suppose? :3 please put an [EXIT] tag in your post or put that in the next post. This is not required but preferred nonetheless. I'll just put up a short post...oh, and ye gotz one week :3 make the most of it. In the mean time I'll slowly post and contemplate if I should go back or not. Are you gonna be asking for encounters?)

Eve looked up, startled by the sudden laugh. Looking up, she watched Felix stride away and busily write his contact number and address. As she received the paper, she looked down curiously, surprised to discover that he lived in Jubilife City. She frowned at the contact number - she had no means of contacting, well, anyone. Professor Oak hadn't given her a PokeGear...but she had her trainer license. She could make calls from any Pokemon Centre, and also ask for a Gear from any certified Professor since she wasn't accredited to one. Oh well. That was second on her to-do list.

She nodded with a wordless smile as Felix offered some advice ans bid his farewells, waving in goodbye. Until they met again, and Eve had a feeling they *would* meet again. Her heart filled with a deep, primal gladness, and her mind was lighter, less weighed down by other issues as she exit the Pokemon Centre shortly after she watched Felix leave. This was only the beginning.

[EXIT]

(And that's that! o3o)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2