Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of place, out of time[PLOT]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out of place, out of time[PLOT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of place, out of time[PLOT]

Post by Avaritia Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:34 pm

"I dunno a lot about 'em," Nox replied with another shrug, though he sounded genuinely sorry for the fact. "The minute they saw me they wanted ta fight. Tried to decline, but when there's five o' them and one o' me, well, can't do nothin' about it." He rolled up the sleeve of his jacket to reveal several bruises and scratch marks, most likely caused by a fight between him and the other group. The fact that the marks were on his arms was enough to point to some self defense, if Jonathon knew to make the connection. "Guess ya just talk to 'em," Nox suggested, "if they try ta pick a fight, I'll back you up. Though I don't think they'll mess with someone like you." He gestured toward Jonathon's attire, which was much different than his own. "As for time, I dunno that for certain either. Just watch for me, once you see me come out, you can stop. Guess you can do whatever the hell ya want, honestly, it'd just be nice to at least make it in there unseen. If you wanna wait it out or not is up to you..."
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Out of place, out of time[PLOT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of place, out of time[PLOT]

Post by Mistdrake Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Jonathon sighed. "Try to make it quick..." He muttered, shooting Nox a glare. "Get going then, I don't know how long I can cover you. Come on Swinub." Jonathon walked past Nox, leaving him to run off and do whatever it is he was planning to do and made his way to the base of the stairs. "Well, let's see what I've gotten myself into." Jonathon began to slowly climb the stairs, hands in his pockets, ready to see what he'd be going up against. Swinub had a bit of a struggle, but was able to make his way up the steps which were almost as big as the little pokemon was.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:34 pm

"Hey there," a voice called toward Jonathon not long after he decided to go through with the distraction. What could be logically deemed the leader of the gathered group, a taller, probably young adult waved toward Jonathon and his Swinub. He looked cheery and sociable, with light blond hair buzzed into a clean looking haircut. His coat was fur lined and currently half unzipped, most likely in some way to appear stylish. "Haven't seen you around here before, you a Trainer or what?" There was no threatening tone to his voice nor did he display any sort of aggression. Just general curiosity, by appearances. Taking the man's lead, the four other group members approached Jonathon, trailing slightly behind their friend. Three of them were male, the fourth female. It was the girl that piped up next. "Oh, wow, your Swinub is adorable!" she coo'd, kneeling and holding her hand out toward it. All in all, they didn't seem like the dangerous group they were made out to be.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:43 am

Jonathon was wary at first, from all he'd heard about these people he was expecting thugs or...something more threatening. "Uh, sort of. I don't really, actively try to battle, I just have a few pokemon..." He looked at the group around him. He chuckled and smiled at the girl. "Thanks, he's been with me for a while. So, uh, who are you guys? What are you doing here?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2