Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santalune's New Arrivals! [Closed][Plot?]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Santalune's New Arrivals! [Closed][Plot?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Santalune's New Arrivals! [Closed][Plot?]

Post by Avaritia Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Caligo did her best to try and keep the feisty Azurill pinned, but it was proving more and more difficult as she constantly shifted her weight and grip just to lessen the impact from the bombarding tail. She barked out at Avaritia, prompting her trainer to hurry up. She couldn't maintain the grip much longer. Avaritia herself fumbled with the Luxury Ball out of nerves alone, almost dropping it before regaining her grip. It was her first attempt at a capture, after all, and her first challenge as a Trainer. Taking aim, she did her best to toss it toward Azurill and hopefully hit the little Pokemon, making an attempt at catching her.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Santalune's New Arrivals! [Closed][Plot?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Santalune's New Arrivals! [Closed][Plot?]

Post by Alice Hope Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:19 pm

The Luxury Ball had almost missed, if not for Caligo shifting her prey just at the right moment to be swallowed up by the fancy sphere. It dropped to the grass, rocking once and then going still, only to do the same thing again twice more. It was a long, long moment before the button flashed and confirmed the capture, and looking through the translucent shell, the Azurill was obviously quite anxious about the whole thing. Avaritia had won her first battle and caught her first Pokemon, gaining Caligo seven experience points and ten extra happiness points, too! Hopefully it would be worth it...
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Carver smiled. "Glad you won the battle and you got another Pokemon too. I guess my little guy isn't too keen on going easy so we can expand our group of friends yet. Maybe some day he'll lighten up.", Carver said as he held up the Pokemon Egg he found. "While you were still fighting I managed to find myself a Pokemon Egg. It was just sitting there all alone, I felt bad leaving it there ya know?", he told Ava as he kept a good hold on it.

"So what do you want to do now? I don't think our Pokemon would be ready for the gym yet, but it's always worth a shot to try I suppose. Your thoughts Ava?", he said, looking down at the girl. He didn't think they could challenge the gym yet, but he didn't want to push their Pokemon either. If Cubone didn't act like such a pain sometimes. The little guy wonders why I don't let him outside of his Pokeball often. Maybe this egg will hatch soon. I hope it does, he thought as he awaited a response from Ava.
Leon
Leon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:11 pm

"Good work, Caligo!" Avaritia praised her Zorua. Her enthusiasm about the capture outweighed her shakiness from the emotions she had felt from it. Never had she considered the fact that battling was more than just a means of entertainment and logic. This had been so much more raw. Violent, primal. And yet, she felt happy. She had won her first battle, captured her first Pokemon. Caligo, too, seemed rather pleased with herself as she puffed out her chest and stride back to her trainer with a spring in her step, gingerly bringing the Luxury Ball back with her gripped in her mouth.

Kneeling down, Avaritia grabbed the ball from her partner and pet the Zorua before allowing her to climb onto her shoulder rather than return her to the ball. Despite her hesitation about Caligo's own motives, they were partners, and for now she decided to trust the fox. The two had bonded from the battle. "Come on out, Laetus!" she said, tossing the Luxury Ball into the air and releasing her newly caught Azurill. "Hope you don't mind the name," she smiled down toward the Azurill, and the water type nodded, accepting of her title. She looked hesitantly toward Caligo and moved back toward her still-wild Bidoof companion. Her new trainer had promised that the Bidoof could come along with them, and they were willing to keep that promise. Because it was fainted, the little blue Pokemon was making an effort to support the larger Pokemon's body on her back, using her tail to to keep it sturdy.

Hearing Carver speak, Ava grinned toward him. "Thanks!" she replied, "your Pokemon seems like a very hard worker, he probably gave it his all!" Hearing about the egg, she peered at it curiously, "I'm glad you managed to save the poor thing. I guess that's one way to expand your team without battling," she observed, then listened to the rest of his words. "Yeah, I agree that we're not quite ready to face the Gym. I think it might be good to do some battle training or something," she suggested, "even if it's not a wild Pokemon, I think our teams can still grow in power if they just practice their moves or battling strategy." It sounded like a good idea to her, but maybe Carver had something different in mind.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Carver nodded. "Yeah, training would certainly be the best thing we could do right now.", he responded, agreeing with Avaritia's decision to train further. "I'll see if I can get Cubone to train, but I'm thinking it's going to just be a huge pain.", he told her, holding out his partner's Pokeball. Poor little guy, if only you wanted to cooperate and talk things through, would be good if he did. Maybe he'll come around, just have to let him have his space for now, Carver thought as he placed the Pokemon Egg into his bag for safe keeping. "No reason to carry this around like that, might slip out of my hands.", he joked, swallowing his concern about the Pokemon Egg to focus on dealing with Cubone and hopefully expanding his team.

"I think before I train Cubone I'm going to see if there's another wild Pokemon around. He doesn't seem to handle much that well aside from battling, so maybe that's the best way to get him to listen.", he reasoned more with himself than he did explaining his intent with Avaritia. "Could always be wrong.", he gave a sigh, stretching his arms out before walking through the grass. He seemed to do it so nonchalantly, but he was watching where he stepped. Keeping his eyes peeled for a rustle, or for a Pokemon to reveal itself to him as he moved forward.
Leon
Leon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2